Chapter 15

Annie’s Point Of View

“NO! WE WILL NOT DO THAT!” I yelled, knowing my girls were behind me on this.

We all crossed are arms with a strong look on our faces, to show we weren’t going to back down. 

“Look kid, it’s not about you want, here in the TV world you do as the producers say and as the producer of America’s Best Dance Crew, you must listen and do 2 separate dances with one ICONic Boy each, because that will most definitely boost up our viewers!” The producer screeched, with a vein looking like it was ready to pop on her forehead.

Melly shifted her head from side to side, “You’re a middle age single crazy cat lady, aren’t you?” Melly asked with narrowed eyes.

No one could stop themselves from bursting out with laughter. The vein on the lady’s forehead looked like it would burst any second!

“SHUT UP YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN! YOU WILL BE DOING THE SHOW WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!” She boomed.

She took a deep breath before continuing.

“PARTNERS ARE Sarah and Thomas, Bianca and Jason, Melly and Vinny, Kim and Louis, Rose and Nick, Jamie and Madison and…” Please not Annie and Mikey, please not Annie and Mikey!  “Annie and Mikey! NOW GET TO WORK BRATS! Choreographers are in the studio ahead!” The producer said while storming off.

Aw shit! 

All the girls’ glares increased as we stared at the evil cat lady’s back.

“I don’t know about you, but I hate her,” Kim said, while shaking her head at the lady’s direction.

“Yeah,” I nod.

“Let’s get to work!” Nick clapped.

Our glares shifted on him, he became uncomfortable and grabbed Rose by the arm, practically hauling her to the studio ahead.

“HURT HER AND YOU LOSE THAT PEANUT YOU CALL A DICK!” Kim yelled after him.

That didn’t help much because he started running as soon as he heard that.

Mikey walked up to me, “Sooo…” He said awkwardly, rolling on the balls of his feet, with his hands in his pockets. 

I narrow my eyes at him.

“Shall we get to the studio?” Mikey asked.

I just roll my eyes and storm past him, heading into the studio, not even checking if he was following behind me.

Melly’s Point Of View

“Hey,” Vinny said.

I ignored him, looking at my nails.

“Helloo!”

*Gasp! Oh my god I really need to take care of my nails!

“I know you can hear me!”

I wonder if that lady was actually a crazy cat lady, I mean she is really-

“Mels!”

I gave him a death glare, “NO! It’s Melanie to you! You lost alright to calling me any nickname when you insulted me about my father!” I growled.

“Melly! I’m so-“

“NO! You don’t even get to apologize!” I yell, storming into the studio, knowing Vinny was close behind.

Thomas’ Point Of View

“Soo..you ready to dance?” I asked Sarah.

She didn’t reply, heck! She didn’t even look me in the eyes; all she did was stare at the ground.