Chapter 7

Annie’s Point Of View

We were un-boarding the plane and getting into cabs.  It was a fast ride to the hotel.

Geo signed us in to the hotel; he kind of got 2 hotel rooms connected by 1 door, since we are technically 2 different groups. 

We all have roommates. The order was …

Me, Melly and Kim

Bianca and Jamie

Sarah and Rose

We had an extra bedroom but no one wanted to be alone so there it was. Anyways, we were unpacking. Later on, we were meeting the rest of the dance groups.

Later On In the Day

For the meeting, we were introduced to everyone, they were also nice, well, most of them were nice. We also found out we were dancing to Kesha this week.  

We were with the guys, just hanging out, and Mikey was stuck in my mind, he was my mystery love, the one I saved myself for, the one I intended on spending the rest of my life with.

“ANNIE!” Kim yelled, causing me to jump.

“WHAT?!” I screamed back.

“Are you okay?” Melly asked, concerned, she knew that I knew. She was the one who told me.

“Umm, yeah just thinking about…well you know,” I say trying to tell her without actually telling her.

“Oh okay, maybe I shouldn’t have told you…” Melly frowned, obviously concerned.

“No, no, I’m glad you told me, the waits over, but I don’t know how to move forward, you know?” I tell her, explaining,

“Is it what I think I know?” Vinny asked, raising an eyebrow at Melly.

“Does Vinny think he know what I know, that you know?” Annie asked Melly.

“Yes.” Melly replied, and I nodded.

Mikey frowned, “I am so lost.”

“Me too,” Everyone else said, simultaneously.

“You don’t need to know,” I reassure them.

“Would we want to know?” Nick asked.

“Yup!” Melly smirked.

“Well are you gonna tell us?” Madison asked.

Melly gave me a look, and I knew to follow so I nodded.

“Well…” I trailed off.

“Hmm…” Melly pretended to think aloud.

“NAAAAAAHHH!” We both smirked.

“But I’m curious,” Jason whined.

“But I wanna know,” Louis pouted, killing me softly inside.

Melly and I looked at each other once again, talking with our eyes.

“Okay,” Annie smiled. 

Louis scurried over while the rest of the guys groaned in unfairness.

“Remember Mikey’s mystery girl for that locket?” Melly whispered to Louis.

“Yeah I’ve he’s been looking forever,” Louis nodded, not whispering.

“Who’s been looking forever?” Thomas asked.

“Nick looking for his sock monkey,” Louis lied, coolly.