Chapter 16 part 2

Jason’s Point Of View

Right now we were getting dressed for our second dance.

I was wearing a graphic tee that said ‘LOL @ UR SWAG’I also had a deep blue adidas hood and dark jeans, with black adidas high tops. Bianca looked absolutely beautiful, her hair was curled at the back and she had a pretty lake blue bow at the back of her head, with a matching colored shirt that flowed and had ruffles at the front. She wore black skinny jeans and black vans. She had a light pinkish lip stick on that really brought out her lip color and a little bit of blush and mascara on too. She looked beautiful.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57533098

“You look beautiful Bianca,” I grin.

“Thanks,” She mutters, not looking at me.

I sighed, “I know I messed up, Bibi but-“

“What, Jason? I’m tired of getting hurt because of you,” Bianca frowned.

“I want to make things right between us, again. Bibi, I miss you,” I tell her.

“No, you hurt my heart. What makes you think I can trust you again?” Bianca said, looking me in the eyes.

“Nothing does, but please, baby, I need you,” I beg her.

I missed holding her.

“Jason, Bianca you guys are up,” The lady tells us.

“I’m sorry, Jason,” She said before walking on stage.

I had a big frown on my face, in fact I think it could have passed as a pout, as we walked on stage.

We were dancing to Mad by Neyo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PFTkVS2Puc&list=PLF423BC39A8FFC6FE&index=11&feature=plpp_video

As we performed, the music flowed through us, the feelings we felt were real. It wasn’t an act, and at the end when we looked happy, I really was happy that I got to hold her, even if it was just for a performance.

“You guys are talented. It’s not just because you can dance but you can channel the emotions you have while you dance, like when Jason was pouting because he didn’t want to fight no more or the way Bianca would quickly glance to see if he was looking. I can tell there was some real emotion there,” JC explained.

“Everything was perfect, nothing could have made this dance better,” Lil mama said.

“You guys were meant to dance together,” D trix told us.

No we were made to be together.

Thomas’ Point Of View

I was dressed in dark blue jeans and a red shirt that said “Come at me bro” in black print. I had a grey and black obey hat and red, white and black vlados on. Sarah was in a light pink crop top that had a silver, shiny bow on the front of the shirt (graphic design). She was wearing these dark colored overall shorts, and had a chunky floral bracelet on. She had black and light pink vlados on. Her hair was curled and mostly put to the left side of her shoulder.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57533963

She looked really pretty, to bad she ignoring me.

“Can we talk, please?” I asked.

“Why? What’s there to talk about, you hurt me, we break up and I move on,” Sarah shrugs.

“But I don’t want you to move on, I want you to be with me,” I tell her.