Chapter 12

Melly’s Point Of View

Okay, so we found out what celebrity challenge we got this week, and we got to use some sick ninja moves!

THIS WAS THE PERFECT CHALLENGE! You might not believe this but…I used to fight…a lot. I was pretty awesome and the crew was using me as the main stunt person.

The first thing I said right after I heard this challenge was, “We better not be wearing heels in this challenge, those things hurt!”

Of course my lovely best friends ignored me…

We were rehearsing right now.

“Come on guys one more time!” Annie commanded.

They all attempt this high butterfly kick I taught them.

“Here, start low, then work your way up, it’ll be easier,” I say, demonstrating.

They all nod their heads in understanding before attempting to do so, when they got it, they were practically bouncing on the walls in excitement.

This routine was my personal favorite dance routine yet. We had the whole routine complete today, we had 2 days to perfect it!

Annie’s Point Of View

Hours later

We were all drowning in our own sweat.

“I’m…about…to …pass…out” Sarah panted, falling on to the floor and sighing.

All of us were on the ground, resting.

We heard the door open; I personally was too lazy to lift up my head to see who it was.

“What happened?” Ryan asked, looking at all of us dying on the floor.

“It looks like there was a Justin Bieber concert or something,” Diego said, looking us all over.

“Yeah right! I’m too hot for Justin Bieber!’ Kim panted.

Funny, no matter how tired she can still complain about Justin Bieber.

“It was the dance,” Rose groaned.

“That’s it, ladies; you guys need to get your mind off ABDC for a bit. Come on we are all going to take you out!” Christian said, clapping his hands together.

“No, we need everything to be perfect!” Bianca whined.

“This competition between the ICONic Boyz and you ladies is taking out all the energy in you. Please let us take you out,” Cody pouted, making Bianca go weak in the knees.

“I guess one night won’t hurt…” Bianca sighed.

I simply nodded, along with the others.

“Come on, we’ll drop you off at the hotel,” Brandon told us.

We reluctantly got up and went to the hotel to shower and change….

The boys said they’d pick us up in one hour. So we all got dressed, frantically.

In an hour time. We got dressed in this:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38937928

We did one last take before going outside to wait for the boys.

We walked out the doors of our room, to see…the ICONic Boyz…great! This is going to end well.

We all tried to retreat back to our rooms before they could spot us, currently they were playing video games.