Chapter 9

Annie’s Point Of View

Poor Kim, Poor…everybody! Stupid Boys! Why do you have to be such heartless bastards!

We got to Cody’s room and Cody opened the door, all the girls were either crying or too angry to speak, possibly even both. We all walk into the room, furiously wiping away the tears.

“BOYS! We need your help!” Cody shouts.

“Who are we?” A boy walks out, “Oh, you guys are the we, I’m Christian,” He smiles sweetly.

He looked like this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-48zWrgocCZQ/Tjj34z6ui6I/AAAAAAAAAEU/dkpLT3NglVQ/s1600/christian-beadles-10585864261.jpeg

Another 3 boy’s walk in.

“I’m Diego,” One introduces.

He looked like:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/369086_100004187195155_1897968204_n.jpg

“I’m Greyson,” Another introduces.

He looks like:

http://www.greysonchancefansite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/greyson-chance-.jpg

“I’m Brandon,” one smiles.

He looked like:

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/120/de7dc2b3138f4479a1c5063a9a4b36d3/l.jpg

“This is Bianca, Melly, Sarah, Annie, Jaime, and Rose; they had lost their friend, Kim. Can you help u?” Cody asked.

“Of course we can, um, what does she look like?” Christian asked.

“I have a picture,” Melly says as she pulls out her phone and shows them a picture of her.

“Wow,” Christian says, looking at the picture dreamily.

“I approve!” I smile. All the other girls agree with me.

Christian looked confused.

“They always do that,” Cody assures him, leaving a blushing Bianca.

“So you guys going to help?” Rose asked.

Diego was too busy staring at Jaime, Greyson was staring at Sarah and Brandon was looking really interested in Rose.

Ooh, I see crushes in the making.

Oooh IDEA!

“Why don’t we go in pairs? Cody and Bianca, Jaime and Diego, Rose and Brandon and Sarah and Greyson, and Melly, Christian and me!” I suggest.

“Yes!” The boys yelled in agreement.

Wow, a little eager are we?

All the girls, well, except me and Melly were blushing.

“Okay and split! Bye bye love birds have fun!” I sang in a happy, cheery voice.

I drag Christian and Melly out the door, but not before seeing everyone blush, Haha!

We walk out the hotel.

“Okay where could she be?” I asked.

Sarah’s Point Of View

Wow, Annie just made it awkward!

“Soooo, you guys single?” Greyson flirts.

“No offense but flirting doesn’t suit you that well and sadly yes because of the stupid douche bags, we have to call ex’s,” I roll my eyes, glaring at the ground, pissed I was still thinking about Thomas.