Chapter 11

Annie’s Point Of View

We all got back to the StArFiGhTeRs hotel. We didn’t want to go back to our hotel because of the boys and I needed to talk to Melly, we all did.

“Okay, we ALL here?” Melly asked.

We felt comfortable around the StArFiGhTeRs so we didn’t care if they were there or not.

“Why’d you cry?” I asked, getting down to business.

“I developed feelings for Vinny, well did…and I saw him kissing…umm…Stephanie,” She said, looking away from us.

“There’s more, isn’t there?” Sarah asked.

Melly nods her head.

“Tell us,” Brandon encouraged.

“He freaked out on me and started insulting me…” She trailed off, once again.

“There’s more,” Bianca frowns.

“He insulted me about my dad, and…” She took a deep breath as her eyes got watery, “He slapped me,” She whispered but we all heard it.

Everyone either gasped, had their haws dropped with wide eyes or was too shocked to move.

Matt went over to Melly and put his arm around her comforting her, and Matt placed a kiss on her cheek, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

My mouth hung open in shock; after all she’s been through, VINNY HAD THE BALLS TO SLAP HER! I started shaking uncontrollably; I was going to FUCKING KILL THAT BITCH! YEAH! I CALLED HIM A GIRL DOG!  Ryan put his hands on my shoulders attempting to calm me down; it was only working a little bit.

“What?” Kim asked, as if she heard wrong.

“THAT MOTHAFUCKING BASTARD!” I screamed.

“Are you okay?” Bibi asked, worriedly.

“I’m so ashamed of them,” Jaime frowned.

Everyone was making a rude comment or two, even the guys which was actually quite entertaining.

“You can do so much better,” Matt assures her.

Melly gives him a small smile.

“This time, they really have made this battle personal, we have to win!” Sarah insisted.

“And we will!” I said, confidently.

“They got nothing on us,” Melly smiled, shyly.

“We’re going to be with you guys every step of the way! We promise,” Ryan promised.

“Promises aren’t really the best thing at this time,” Melly frowned.

“Guaranteed, we got your backs,” Christian said.

“And we got yours,” Kim smiled.

“We get to get our challenges today!” Rose reminded us.

We all nodded and headed down the studio

AT THE STUDIO

RIHANNA TIME!!!

Well we found out our challenge, it was some sexy move, and let me tell you, we could get it! If we stepped out of our comfort zone. That was the problem.

StArFiGhTeRs got ‘the head top’

The ICONic Boyz got ‘give it a run’

The Saviors well, no one cared.