Chapter 16 part 1

Annie’s Point Of View

Day of Finale

“Welcome everyone on the season finale of America’s Best Dance Crew,” Mario introduced. “We have something special planned for you this week, since the last 2 crews are all boys and all girls, they will be performing not one but two duets with each other!” Mario exclaimed, causing a loud eruption to come from the audience.

I looked away from the stage to see everyone rushing to get their outfits together. Mikey and my first routine didn’t involve to much work so I was already dressed, watching everyone rush up and about.

Bianca’s Point Of View

Jason and I were rushing to get our outfits together. He was dressed like a soldier or something, with dark grey dress pants and polished, shiny dress shoes and a black tie with his hair neatly combed to one side.  I was in a crop top that had long sleeves, it was dark grey with white graphics of a white heart and above the heart it said sweet in loose cursive. I was dressed in white skinny jeans, and I had flat loafers that were light pink and had shoe laces on them. My hair was in a nice French braid.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57455073

“Jason, Bianca, you’re up first,” The lady rushed up to us had said.

I sighed as Kim came up to me, “I don’t like my dance either, in fact I HATE it, but we have to sell it and act like we’re enjoying it if we want to win,” Kim persuaded.

I nodded, silently thanking her before following Jason up the stage.

“You ready?” He whispered.

“I guess,” I shrug, getting into my position as Mario introduces us.

We were dancing to Coming Home by Diddy dirty Money and Skylar Grey.

Okay Bianca, think of your happy place…out at the park in an open field, possibly on the hill, sitting on the hill, with one foot over the other, relaxing and enjoying yourself as the sun hits your face. Ahh, I’m ready.

The music began to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUTKatI3LF0&list=PLF423BC39A8FFC6FE&index=5&feature=plpp_video

I did it, I thought as I felt a rush of butterflies return into my stomach.

“You guys were amazing, completely on beat,” JC smiled.

“I’m sensing some chemistry if you know what I mean,” D trix winked.

Bite me.

“I don’t know about chemistry but I do sense something,” Lil mama grinned.

Sarah’s Point Of View

Bianca did amazing!

I was dressed in a flowy tank top shirt that had white and grey stripes with 3 small while buttons at the front with extremely dark jean shorts, with extended length pockets and grey converse that covered my ankles. My hair was in a high ponytail with hoop earrings. Thomas was in a dark grey suit with polished dress shoes and a G-shock watch, he had a brief case in his hands because that was the prop we were to use in the dance, well I mean, duh! He’s a workaholic.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57455916

“You guys are next,” The lady said, turning away.

I sighed and followed her.

Okay Sarah, channel your emotions, feel the music, you can do this, you can win! I chanted. We got on stage as Mario called us.

I sighed before the music came on, and lost myself in the song