Divorce

"I saw that little electricity in them that the camera gave out

"I saw that little electricity in them that the camera gave out. She was darkness, she did not become darkness and she did not embrace darkness. She is darkness. She was always darkness and I fell in love with her, I fell in love with her darkness."

Blurb : Cassidy Valentines, a young American woman thinks over her life again and again and notices the major mistakes she's made and wonders if she could change things right now. She's still young and mouth flatteringly beautiful.

Her husband, Jeremy Carvalho, a Brazilian handsome young man who grabbed her attention in school years has driven her life to a complete mess. He's played her, had her and yet needs something more. 

A man like him, well you can say Karma watches him all the time and one day Karma said 'I saw that'. His wife, Cassidy deserves the world at her feet. An honest, loyal, faithful woman who stuck up to him from the very beginning, never leaving his side. He well he deserves nothing at all and that's what he gets, nothing.

Flashbacks take over her mind and Hana comes back... Her life twists into another pathetic memory and she's stuck between what she wants to do and what she has to do.

Faith, Hope and Love is not going to let Cassidy stress over the could haves. If it should have, it would have.

Disclaimer : All rights are reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author [me].

Copyrights by Linda Yassine.

Cast :

Status : Completed [March 26th 2014 - December 4th 2014]

#67 in ChickLit on February 28th 2016
#91 in ChicLit on February 27th 2016
#97 in ChickLit on February 24th 2016
#111 in ChickLit on February 22nd 2016
#116 in ChickLit on August 10th 2015
#273 in General Fiction on October 21st 2014

Cover made by  lindayassine-

Editing done by MrsScarsella [chapters 1-3]

All votes and comments are always appreciated, I don't have any goals on reads or votes before I post the next chapter because I don't feel like threatening my readers with not updating because they don't vote. I will just update whenever I can and I reply to all the feedback given so don't hesitate to leave any.

Happy reading x