The beginning

Lucy's POV-

I woke up to the sound of eating. Natsu! Why must he always break into my house!  When I entered the kitchen, I was shocked to see that Natsu wasn't just eating all my food, he was making me some too. 

"Morning Luce! I made eggs!" He smiled at me and waved me over to the table. I gladly took a seat and started muching when I noticed Natsu staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I glared at him, I just want to eat my eggs in peace. He imediately looked away and muffled a sorry. I don't know what's up with him but it's weird. "I'm going to go get ready, then we can head to the guild?" I looked at him, unsure really what to do. You know what! I don't care, I need to work or else I won't be able to pay rent.  I picked out a pink mini skirt and a white top to wear today, it's weird, I normally don't wear pink during winter. I guess I felt like changing things up?

(author's note- I just wanted to add the pic to show what style she was going with

(author's note- I just wanted to add the pic to show what style she was going with. If you want to think of a different style, go ahead! :). Anyway, back to the story. )

Lucy's POV- 

While walking to the guild Natsu kept on pushing me to move faster, which really annoyed me, so I Lucy kicked him and ran off. I reached the guild and was shocked to see everyone staring at me, the all looked relieved when they reliezed it was me though. I ordered my strawberry milkshake and asked Mira why everyone was so uptight. She just shook her head and said that there was some sort of breakout in the magic counsil prison. She said it was some stupid wizard that wants revenge on Fairy Tail for putting him in there, his name was something like Aki. I thought about it and remembered there was a dark wizard that was named Aki, Natsu, erza, Gray, Happy, and I got him, Natsu destroying a villiage while getting him. I was so lost in thought I didn't even relieze Levy was trying to get my attention.

"-y. ucy. LUCY! Oh my god, are you deaf or something? Anyway, I need to talk to you." She glanced around and leaned in to wisper something. "Gajeel has been acting weird, I was thinking that we could-" Just then I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist, tightening until they were secure. 

"What? Who-mhhh" My head hit a fimilar pink-head in the side of the head. "Ow. Natsu! What the heck are you doing?! Let me go!" I struggle to break free but his arms are too strong. I look over to see Levy has been put onto Gajeels lap and he is grinning his stupid head off. Levy, on the other hand, is blushing madly and hiding her face into a book. 

"Don't do that." Natsu muffled into my ear, making me shiver. I crank my body so there's some space between us.

"Do what?" What the heck is he so annoyed about?

"Run off like that, you scared me."

"Wait, srsly? Oh my god. You're annoyed by that! It was a joke, and if you don't want me to do that then how about you give me space!" I yank away from him and look him directly in the eyes before continueing, "you understand? It's annoying when you keep pushing me and bugging me to walk faster." I stop. I can't say anymore. He looked so heart broken, like I told him he would never see Igneel again or something. He looked at me and whispered sorry before sniffling and sitting down. "Wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you so much, I was just in a bad mood. Are you okay?" 

"Are you mad at me?"

"Uh, no? I guess not." After I said that he perked up and started smiling again, acting like that whole scene didn't happen.  

"Lucy! Mira! Come here!" I look over to see Mira escaping a Laxus and see Levy waving us over. I head over to her and met up just to be pulled into the Master's office. 

"Girls, wait where's Romeo?" Gramps sighs and grabs Romeo. "Alright, I have something important to tell you kids. You are all in danger."