The Hunt part 2

Juvia's POV-
Lucy and I just reached the end of the tunnel I dug, on the other side of the mountain. I sense the danger, "Juvia feels we should split, if need be!"  Love rival nods, if we split I am going to try and find Erza or someone to help, since Love rival is being targeted... and Juvias not.

Grays POV-
I twitch as I feel Juvias magic waves growing stronger. I can sense another woman as well, Lucy? Yeah that idiots mate, but I don't care about her, Juvia is mine~. I run faster and faster till there's nothing but blur beside me, my only target is my precious Juvia. I spot her and that girl and my body grows lighter. I stop directly in front of them. Both gasping before Juvia sends a water attack, I freeze it almost immediately, but they were gone the moment the ice broke. Damnit. I sniff the air, shit, I can't reach her. I guess on the left for which way to run, Juvi would think that I would think that she would go to the right, since the right is right. She's so cute~. I glance to the right to see blonde, I guess they split up. Whatever. I jump into the trees.

Natsu's POV-

I caught onto Luce's scent and noticed the slight scent of Juvia, they must be together then. I see Luce and my mind goes blank. Luce. My head snaps to see Gray glaring at me, I look at Luce then Gray. I growl as the both of us start to fight.

Lucy's POV-

I look over to see Gray and Natsu fighting!

"This is our chance! Let's split and meet at the cave, you go left, I go right. Okay?"

"Yes, Love-rival. Be careful." She places me down carefully and we dip. I glance back to see Natsu. but it was just a fuzz. the 2 of them were going to fast both times for me to make them out, but I knew it was them because of Natsu's hair. I smile to myself before picking up my speed even more.

Gray's POV-

I was fighting with Natsu, I didn't like that he was getting near Juvi. Hold up, why is he getting near Juvi? I thought his woman went the other way.

"Juvi's mine." I growl.

"Screw that, Luce's mine, don't touch her." He snarls.

"She isn't here, look." I point, but we notice Juvis gone.

"Danmit."

"Luce?" he glances around.

"I thought she went the other way."

"No, I saw your mate holding her." He frowns.

"If that is true, that means there was someone else." I growl under my breath, but Natsu hear. He growled as well. He sniffs the air and lets out a growl. I sniff the air as well. I smell. A man. I growl and take off to get Juvi, no one is touching my Juvi. I barely even touch the floor, I go so fast.

Natsu's POV-

I sniff the air start to growl, a man. And he's nearing Luce. I howl before dashing off. No way in hell is he touching her.

Lucy's POV-

I was running and noticed I didn't turn the right way, so now I'm lost. I look around fantically before sighing. I hear a howl in the distance, Natsu! Shit! Have they noticed we left? Lucy, you baka, of course they have. I start to run again but hear a rustle. I turn around to see a dark figure lurking behind a bush.

"Who's there?" I yell, I know it's not Natsu, he wouldn't make that much noise, even though he's an idiot.

"Sorry! I, um, I got lost from the trail." A man responds and steps closer, his whole body coming into the light, except for his head.

"Who are you?" I ask, this guy seems bad. I feel like I've seen him before. I reach for my keys but see they're not there!

"Now, now. I can't have you summoning your spirits can I?" The man holds up my keys, stepping completely out of the shadow. AKI! I am such an idiot, how could I have forgotten about him!

"Give them back!" I yell.

""What if I say 'no'?" He smirks and tosses my keys into the forest.

"Hey!" I drop to my knees. Why? First Natsu comes after me, now Aki wants to kill me. A tear carves itself into my face as I look at him, my eyes filled with anger and fear.

Natsu's POV-

I rush to Luce to see her on her knees, I glance to see some guy. Lookin back at Lucy, I see a tear. I snap, no one hurts MY Luce. This guy bout to die. I growl, and jump infront of LUce, seperating her from this pest.

"My Luce."