The last four

Lucy's POV-
I see Yukino getting taken away, all I could do was sob! I fell on my foot and now it hurts so badly I feel like cutting it off would be less painful. Juvia picks me up and we all continue running. Yukino, we're so sorry! But we also know that you looveeee him~. I glance around and notice no sign of Erza.
"Where's Erza?!" I practically yell.
"I think she is fighting some of the boys still." Mira responds calmly. I sigh and pray she as well as Kagura and Yukino are alright.
"Solid script: bird eyes!" Levy-Chan announces. "She's out! They beat her!!"
"How? How do you know?" Juvia shivers.
"I saw! I made up this spell just now and saw!" Levy-Chan looks at me and sighs. "I think we need to split up. I know what you're thinking, 'but Levy! That's not smart!' Well, I think it is because if they find us all together, we are all going to be taken out in one swoop, but if we split up, it's a less likely chance that is going to happen. Since Lu-Chan, you can't really walk, you go with Juvia and Mira, you'll go with me. That sound good?"
"Yeah.." we all reply, no excitement whatsoever.
Juvia takes a right and we head to a river. She says we can hide our scent if we take a dip. She placed me down into the water and sat down next to me. We sat there for s couple seconds before getting to anxious and wanting to get moving. So we left. She picked me up and we kept running. I hope that Mira and Levy-Chan are okay. What am I saying?! It's Mira and Levy-Chan! They are strong!

Mira's POV-
We were running when I heard lightning! Great... anyway we kept running. We then heard a signature laugh from a couple feet away. Wow! Just our luck! I turn around and transform into my Satan Soul form, readying for fight. I hear a yelp and turn around to see Levy isn't to been seen! I look around frantic until I feel a pair of muscular arms wrap themselves around my waist. I struggle to escape but fail. He kisses my ear, causing me to lose my mindset, which causes me to return to my normal form. Great. He slides his hand up to my face and turns me around to face his yellow eyes. I smile and he plants a kiss right onto my lips. When I open my eyes, we're in front of a White House, I, being who I am, run inside to check it out. Everything was white and yellow. The nice yellow shade. I roam around a bit before getting yanked into a hug by Laxus. He kisses me and we head to the bedroom~ I have always been willing to do 'it' with Laxus so I didn't even wait to let him ask if it was okay.
Warning 🍋 lemon! Not too bad but strongish!
He pushes me into the bed and starts to move his hands up and down my stomach. He kisses me hard but each second it becomes more and more gentle. I look down to see I'm only wearing my bra and underwear! When did he?! I look up at him to see him fully clothed! I pout, "not fair~" he smirks and removes his shirt while I work at his belt. I glance up and see him shirt less. (Nosebleed) why is he so hot?! I feel his smirk as he pushes me back down. He places his hands on my breasts and groped them before removing my bra all together. He sits up and admires his so call catch. I blush and turn my head away. He kisses down my neck before finding my sweet spot. He buys down, causing a wave of sparks to fly through me. I moan and wiggle my hips, him responding with pressing his hips into mine, holding them down. I can feel him getting hard. I smirk and wiggle out, so I'm on top. I mess with him a bit before kissing him. His member hardening by the moment. I can feel it through the thin laced panties I'm wearing, I lol down and see he isn't wearing anything, my face turning at least a hundred shades darker than Erza's hair. It's huge!!! Like bruh. I have to take that in?! Well, I'm not walking tomorrow.

End of lemon 🍋

I wake up, and guess what?! I can't move. Yep, my waist down is dead, I repeat dead. I groan as I force Laxus to carry me to the shower, where I see the mark he gave me. A lightning bolt wrapping around a dragon. It's so pretty!!

Levy's POV-
I squeak as I feel a pair of arms grab my hips, I am about to call out Mira's name but the next thing I saw was a black house. I smile, it was so pretty. The inside was super pretty as well. I turn around to see Gajeel smiling at me. I smile back, forgetting about all my fear from earlier. He walks over and hugs me, I pull him down, me on my tip toes since I'm short, I pull him into a kiss, which he pushes into in a mater of milliseconds. I'm ready.