Oh My Mavis!

Mira's POV-

It's been 2 VERY long hours on the train. Erza didn't even let us stop to get some food. If it wasn't for Lucy, we'd all have starved by now. I wanted to write some amazing, nose-bleeding quality fanfiction about my ships, BUT Erza took all our phones and said that the boys might track us. I, along with all the other girls felt that that wouldn't be a problem. 

"Mira-sama" Yukino whispered. 

"Hm?"

"We'll be okay and all, right?" She shivered.

"Of course!" I smiled, I never said we would be safe from mating, just safe from being hurt> Hehehe. Yukino and Kagura both joined us at the station before we boarded. I don't mind this little add on because that just gives my ships more chances to sail! Yay!

"Erza! How much longer?" I whined. Even though I'm older than the rest, not by much, I feel their pain from driving for so long.

"We're about to stop. However, we are getting onto a private train right after." 

"Can we at least get some food? We ate all of Lucy's already!" She sighed and nodded making literally everyone cheer, forgetting about the upcoming danger. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's POV-

We finally arrived at the 'secret' place. It was Huge! How in the world is this hidden? The whole inside and outside are a balck and white theme. It was beautiful. All of us split into partners, me with Mira, and got our rooms. Erza told us about a secret switch on the bookshelf that led to a tunnel. I know, a bookself lever, ironic right? It was a large room with a king sized bed and a walk-in closet as well as a HUGE bathroom. 

"Everyone! Come downstairs!" Erza yelled from the living room. 

"coming!" We all met up to discuss what would happen if the boys managed to escape and find us, which Erza kept saying was unlikely. 

"All of you will stay with your partners, Lucy with Mira, Levy with Kagura, Yukino with me. Juvia will come meet up with us here, I guess devil slayers are also affected. When she comes she will join me and Yukino, just in case I have to leav e fight. WHICH IS UNLIKELY!" Erza almost screamed the last part. "Juvia should be here in the next 10-15 minutes so watch out for her." With that ERza walked off to the kitchen to eat her cake. Gald someone is calm. 

"Um. What now?"

"Games!" Mira yelled.

20 minutes later-------------------------

Juvia arrived and we all decided to go to bed, I mean it's already 1:30 am. Oops. 

2 Days later, them just playing games each day_----------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Hey, guys? Juvia has to say something." Juvia looked down and when she looked back up, her face was laced with fear. "The slayers, I think they got out. I felt a chill. Like Gray-sama was warning me that he was coming. I don't think he's coming for me though." Juvia looked down and sniffled.

"Baka!" I yelled at her. "of course he's coming after you! Anyway, if what you say is true, then we need to get ready for the worst. They can't possibly get here that quickly." Just then we heard a giant boom in the distance, Natsu was coming.

2 days prior

Wendy's Pov- 

Romeo already marked me. It took him forever to do it though! We went to get ice-cream then to the beach, then to the movies. It felt like years before he did it. I'm in the guild now, looking into the who mating season. That's when I found a book describing the pain the dragons/slayers feel without their mates. It hurt me just reading about it, Poor Natsu, Laxus, Gray, Sting, Gajeel, and Rouge! They must be in so much pain! I have to go check on them! I sprinted straight to the dungen. I'm surprised no one noticed me, well that doesn't matter right now! 

I was about to run down to them but I noticed that there was a sound barrier, I'm already pretty deep, I don't understand why they would have a sound barrier. Oh well. I crossed it and the second I did, I was overwhelmed. All I heard was screaming! Agony and pain grabbed me. I walked a bit more to see all the boys. Chained up, and screaming. Gajeel was passed out, same with  Rouge. Laxus was sitting there with his head down, pure pain and agony written on his face. Sting was screaming along with Gray, both looked like they were about to die, like they were being stabbed a thousand times. Then there was Natsu, who was also screaming, they all looked broken, tears stained their face.I took another step. It woke them up, all looking at me. I was about to breal, to let them out. I stopped, no Wendy, NO! They could hurt the girls. Stay strong, you came here to help ease the pain, not to let them out. Laxus looked up at me.

"Wendy...." He whispered. I only heard it thanks to my dragon hearing. "Help us,....you know....what we're going through." I got a closer look at them all. Their arms were coated with scales, their eyes red. Even though they looked scary they seemed so hurt. "Please." He whispered. I broke, I couldn't do this to them! They were dying! I ran over and broke the seal, they all regained their powers. They smiled at me.

"Thanks Wendy. You saved us." Natsu smiled. They all sprinted out, the thought of seeing their mates giving them power. I smiled and fell to my knees. I'm sorry girls, I just couldn't see them hurt like this please understand. I heard screams up stairs, I walked up to see almost the whole guild knocked out. I pray, please don't hurt the girls, please. Good luck.