Gray

Juvia's POV

Gray-sama  walked in with a set of clean clothes for me. I smile, and accept them. 
"Hey, Juvi?"
"Yes Gray-sama?"
"Do you think I'm weird? I don't know why but sometimes I don't have any control of myself. I'll be totally normal and then suddenly I feel like I'm a monster like my demons self has taken  over." He looks away.
" no! Well, I mean,  you have been a little bit different,  but since you're addressing me about it, Juvia thinks you are stronger!"
I smile at him before ushering him to leave. He grabs my hand and takes me to the bedroom and lets me change while he walks off. He's so amazing!!! Gray-sama!!! Such a gentleman! I love Gray-sama!!!

Natsu's POV

I dive down into the water. I will save you Lucy, I will. Lucy was slowly sinking to the bottom, unconscious and covered in the scent of blood. Her blood. I carefully wrap my arms around her and bring her to the surface. I took her directly to the house. Placing her down gently on the bed, I looked at my hands. There was blood on them. My heart aches as I look at it. I can't believe I let this happen to her, she who is my whole world and I let her get hurt. I can't believe this I have no right to love her. But I can't stop loving her, for she is my world. My life is hers, I hope she'll understand that.

Lucy's POV

I woke up to an familiar room. I don't get it, I thought I was dead. All I can remember is falling I wonder what happened after that? Maybe-just maybe Natsu you saved me. I secretly wish that was the truth, but right now I'm in pain. Omg. My back! Ow ow ow!!! I turn over and see blood all over The sheets. I must've gotten blood all over from my back! I want my head around to see I must've gotten blood all over from my back! I whip my head around to see Natsu standing at the door. He walks over and sits behind me, me not knowing what to do, panic a a little. He lifts up my shirt and starts to bandage me up. By this time I am mad red. Once he finishes he stands up and attempts to grab hold my arm. I back away and notice him growing angrier.
" Lucy! I just helped you! Repay me!" I glare at him, I know this isn't Natsu, this is the mating season Natsu, I mainly know this because a- Natsu doesn't call me Lucy unless he is extremely serious and he isn't. B- he never asks for things in return. I hiss at him as I march to the bathroom.  I'm NOT letting him control me.