Lucy Power

Lucy's POV

I turn on the shower and undress. Stupid Natsu, why must he be so rude. I step into the shower and let my muscles relax (a bit, I'm still tense with a Natsu being in the other side of the door) I grab some soap and soak my body. I flinch as I sense an aura I don't want to encounter. Natsu. I whip around to see him standing there glaring at me. I back up and drop to my knees.
"Kyah!!! GET OUT!!!"
"No." I look up to see him reaching out and yanking me up. He holds me up, getting a full view. I turn beat red and attempt to cover myself. He grabs my other hand and pushes me to the wall. He presses his lips onto mine, rough and fast. He continues to push them down and attempts to push his tongue into my mouth. I wiggle and struggle. His grip tightens with each movement. I feel his knee push my legs apart. I realize what he's trying to do and I bit down on his lip, hard. He releases his mouth from mine and glares with eyes filled with lust, anger, and shock. I slip out of his hold and slap him hard on the face. Bitch slap!
"Wtf?! Natsu!"
He doesn't respond he just attempts to grab me again.
"Oh hell naw!" I yank a towel off the rack and sprint out of the shower. I know he can easily catch me, but it's worth a shot. I slam the front door open and sprint out, no idea where I'm going or where I am, I keep running. It's dark out, great. I look around once I reached a river. I don't think it's the same, I'm not water mage, but this is different water. I look down and realize I'm not wearing clothes just a towel.
"Damnit" I take the towel off and wrap my hair in it, I slid into the water and glide away. I don't really care where I'm going, I just need the current to pull me far away.

I climb out of the water and wrap the towel a round my body. I sprinted into the forest and tripped. I know, I've been tripping a lot. Let's hope I don't fall off a cliff again.