Chapter

A/N- 100 reads!!!! I can't believe that this happened! I never even thought it would hit 10. Haha, my life.
Anyway, if any of you have any suggestions for future chapters! Please comment! Now, back to the short chapter.

Levy's POV-
I feel a shiver down my spine. It tingles.
"Eek!"
"Omg! Levy! Are you okay?" Kagura, who was running next to me panicked.
"Yeah, I just think that Gajeel was talking about me. I have a bad feeling about what's to come." I run even faster, even though me legs are about to give out. Everyone else sees me and runs faster as well. I think they can feel something off as well.
"Guys!!!" Mira yells, turning into her Satan Soul takeover.
"What?!" All of us yell, preparing for a fight.
"The boys got to the house! And someone's coming this way!" Mira yells, even though we are all next to her. We would sweat drop but it wouldn't really work with this occasion.
"Can you tell who?" Lucy asks. I feel bad for her, Natsu is after her so she's practically screwed. Poor Lu-Chan.
"It isn't one of the boys, but it ain't someone we want to be with, so RUN!" Mira whispers as she sprints off, all of us trying to keep up. Even Erza had trouble keeping up with Mira's Satan Soul form. I wonder who that could be? Hopefully it's someone that's here to help us out.
Oh how wrong I was. Fucking Aki!
I don't normally cuss, which can explain the situation. I used solid script magic to see who it was, andddd I found Aki. Why does he want to follow us?
"Levy? Did you see who it was?" Erza asked, the only person with a semi-calm voice.
"It's Aki. That stupid breakout." I plug my ears as I hear everyone scream. "I know! I don't know why he's heading this way, but I think it's because he wants revenge on Natsu, but honestly he would just be an idiot to choose to fight Natsu. He probably wants to find Lu-Chan, because they are almost always together." I smirk at Lu-Chan as she blushes. I think Mira's ship obsession is rubbing off on me. With Aki chasing us, this whole thing just got worse, even though I don't know how it could of. Please be okay at the end of this everyone.

A/N- the pic of Levy is what she's wearing. I just think it's really cute! 😅❤️