Gruvia

I know the last chapter was short.... I'm sorry. I published it as more of  short chapter to keep my updates more consistent. I'll try to make them long. Anyway, onto the story.

Juvia's POV-

I glance around and see a dark cave, obviously I'm not going in to it. That's cliche. I am going into the small hole beside it. I transform into my water body and slide in, it's uncomfortable but I'll manage. My breath stops short when I hear footsteps, Gray. I look out, still in water form since I can't go into human, because I will be crushed, and notice a terrifying smirk plastered on his face. I sink back down, completely still. I've never been this scared of Gray-sama, I never thought I would be.
"What should Juvia do?" I whisper under my breath once he left.
"Come with me~" I snap my head to see Gray standing above me, looking me dead in the eyes.
"How? Juvia thought you gone.."
"I saw your puddle, so I waited. Also, don't forget, I am a devil slayer, I can smell you. Come on up." I remove myself from the hole and, still in water form, sprint. I transform into human form while running. A hand grabs my wrist, making me fall on my butt. Gray-same lifts me up and walks away. I struggle and struggle but to no prevail.
"Let Juvia go!" I punch him in the chest, my heart aching in doing so. I have to run! I have to escape, but- but my body won't fight. I drop my arms. I feel a cold air wrap around me, and next thing I knew, my arms were by my sides, all chained up in ice. It was cold, but soothing. I wiggle on last time before darkness took over my body.

Grays POV-
I smirk as I walk past a little hole in the ground, it was filled with water. Juvi~ do you take me as an idiot? I stop walking and wait. That's when I heard her whisper "what should Juvia do?" I smile, she's so cute.
"Come with me." I said that before even thinking, I guess my body really wants her as mine, and I'm going to listen to my body.
(You know what happens next)
She sprints off and I immediately grab her wrist. She is not getting away again, I'll have to chain her up. I look down at my beautiful Juvi, her in a deep sleep. She must be tired.

We get to the cabin and I place her down on the bed, she's still in the chains. I shut the door and lock it from the outside. I'm going to change my clothes because they are so messy, I'm decent enough to let Juvi change her own clothes when she's up, unlike that stupid salamander. I think.