Rogura

Kagura's POV-
I started running when I tripped over nothing. That's was weird, but never mind that, I gotta go. I looked around to see I ran off with Levy. She looks terrible and terrified. I can't blame her though, we keep running but when I turn my head, I hit something hard, but warm. Oh please be Erza or anyone besides Rouge.
"I got you~"
Great just my luck, of course I scream, hoping it startles him, which it did, I continue to run, but in another direction. I ran around at least 5 trees, hoping it would mess with the scent before I continue on. I climb a tree to get high ground, unfortunately, I've never climbed a tree so I continuously struggle before I hear that slight laugh.

Rouges POV-
I was startled to hear her scream in my eye but I got back in my game a few seconds after. I run after her, her scent trick didn't even work. I look over and see her attempting to climb a tree. It was rather amusing, I let a small giggle out when she looks over. I walk/appeared next to her, and gave her a great big hug. "Hey~" I whisper. She shivers and turns around, smiling. I wasn't really expecting that, but I'm not complaining. "Shall we go?" I ask while picking her up bridle style. I don't even wait for a response when I start kissing her, hard. Oh how I've longed for her touch.

Kagura's POV-
I smile at Rouge, I kinda don't even know why I was running, so why not just go with it? He picks me up and kisses me?! I did not think that was in him, I'm not complaining, so go for it Rouge. I'm all yours. I kiss him back and he ask for entrance, which I deny, I ain't going to let him win, ignore what I said a couple minutes ago, he's mine. He grabs my butt, which makes me gasp. He took that second to slip his tongue in. We fought for dominance but he won. Stupid mating season giving him a boost in strength. He kept kissing me and before I knew it, I was in a room. I don't even know when we got here, but whatever. He kisses me before placing me down on the couch.
"You want something to eat?" Rouge asks. I pout and then brighten up.
"Guess!" I smile
"Umm. I don't know."
"Come with me!" I pull him towards the bedroom and yank him onto the bed, "I want you and then pizza."
"O-okay" he grabs me and pulls me next to him.
⚠️ slight lemon ⚠️ I can't do strong because I don't really know! So it's slight lemon! Pretty chill but I don't want to offend anyone.

He grabs me and flips me over, him on top. Next thing I know, I'm in a deep kiss while his hands roam freely over my body, stopping here and there. He kisses me and makes a trail down my neck, removing my shirt in the process. His kisses stop after he hits me sweet spot behind my ear, causing me to moan. He sucks it a couple times. I then feel a pain coarse through me body as he bits down hard. Licking my blood as it drips down. He then travels his warm yet cold hands down to my breasts where he grips tight and sucks down on my nipple, fiddling with my other one, before switching and giving the other one attention. I moaned the whole time. Traveling back up he kisses me deeply.

Over if you wanted to skip.

I wake up in the morning with a pain in my upper legs. I struggle out of Rouge's grip as I make my way to the shower. Stopping, I look into the mirror to see a black design behind my right ear. It was a beautiful black set of vines wrapping around a blackish shape.
"You like it?"
"It's amazing." I smile as I hug Rouge before he assists me in taking a shower. I was scared when I learned about all this, but I'm happy now, I'm happy I didn't continue to run. Even though if I ran, he still would of got me. I hope everyone realizes that the slayers won't hurt them and they shouldn't run, unless they want to.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.  😫😐Hope you liked it!!😊