Lucy Power...?

Lucy's POV

Pushing myself up off the ground, I start to run again. I've must've lost 10 pounds with all the running I've been doing. Ha ha. "Where should I go?!" I have no clue where I am right now. I run off, who knows where. That's when I feel it. Heat, lots of heat. It doesn't hurt, wait.... ack!!!! That burns! Run faster, Lucy! Natsu, why must you be a fire wizard! Why not, I don't know, a glitter or star wizard! Something NOT painful!
I run as fast as my legs take me, at this point a slow run is the best I'm managing. I stopped feeling the heat, maybe he went the wrong direction. I stop. What is that?!?
"Grr..grr.." I can't do noises
I take a step back and hit a tree, that made me fall to my butt. A step and another, something was closing in. A wolf slowly approaches me. Growling and very hungry looking. I attempt to scoot back, but fail since I'm pressed up against a tree. It closes in, 3 more showing themselves. Why?!?! Why am I always the unlucky one?! They charge straight for me, I squeeze my eyes shut. Hopefully I die quickly.

Juvia's POV-

"How does Juvia look?" I walk out to show off his clothes. They are too big, but they smell like gray-sama! I'll add this to my collection of merch! This one's exclusive though. He hee hee. I step in front of Gray-sama and let him see, he probably thinks I look weird though.
"You look great Juvi! Not weird, don't worry!" He smiles. Did I say that out loud?! Omg! What if I said all of that out loud!
"You did. And you still are talking. So you address yourself in first person when you are thinking?"
"Oh! Y-yeah, Juv- I thought that if I started small then I could talk like you eventually! So you wouldn't think I'm weird..."
"I don't mind." He smiles and all I could do was blush, he's the only person to say they don't mind me talking in third-person! Gray-sama is the best!!! 
"Juvia loves Gray-sama!" ...wait! I just said that out loud?!!!! I look up to see a beat red Gray-sama. "He he! You could put Erza-sans hair to shame!" He hid his face into his arm. I pulled him into a hug and smiled.
"I-i love you too." He whispered. What?!?! Gray-sama l-loves m-me?! Kyaaaaa!! I can die peacefully now! Wait! We can have a house in the woods! With 37 babies! They'll all be named after Gray-sama! "Juvi?"
"Huh?! Yes Gray-sama?"
"So... what should we do? I mean- we can"
"Let's make out!!!" I hug him and pull him so we are sitting on the couch. I giggle as he turns even redder. He gulps and leans in. I practically push him down while kissing him. All my dreams are coming true!!

Hopefully Lucy-San is okay...

Lucy's POV

I am so going to die. 😭