Who's next?!?

A/n- HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Finally break! Well, for me. Hopefully for you as well. I've been having writers block so I couldn't really write much. Sorry 😐. Hope you enjoy! Comment what you got for the picture!!!!!!!

Levy's POV-
I was running with Kagura when she had to dip. I feel bad for her. (•>•) I'm alone know which sucks, hopefully I don't run into any of the boys. That would double suck.
Huh? There was a noise. Please be a squirrel, please.
"Who's there?" I back up when I hear a slight squeal. Out came a panting Juvia and Yukino.
"Thanks goodness we found you."
"I should be saying that, I was all alone." I sigh.
"Levy-Sama, I saw you running off with Kagura-Sama, where is she?" Yukino looks around.
"You didn't hear the scream?! She was the first to be taken. I think in more than one way, if you know~" I whisper the last part, making them both blush. I really am becoming more like Mira. "Anyway! We have to get moving!" I push them as we all start running. Hopefully Mira and Lucy are okay. I turn behind me and shiver. I don't know why but there's something watching us, and it isn't the boys.

Mira's POV-
I've been feeling a pair of eyes on me and Lucy for awhile. It's not Laxus since he doesn't stress me out nearly as much. Luckily the feeling finally went away. It was probably a bat. Hopefully.
"Lucy, let's try to find the other girls!" I grab her arm and take a right. I hope they're to the right of us because otherwise. Oops.