Lucy's death...?

Lucy's POV

I squeezed my eyes shut preparing for impact... but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see Natsu standing in front of me, growling at the wolves. He lights his fists on fire and launches to attack them, the wolves dodge and run away. I breathed and looked up at the approaching Natsu. He smiled at me but suddenly got super tense. I touch my face to feel tears have crawled out of my eyes. I quickly wipe them away in attempt to stop them, but they just keep coming. I struggle to stand but fall into Natsu's arms. My eyes start bawling even more, if that's even possible and I clutch onto him. It's the first time I've felt safe since this whole thing started and I think my body is just done with it. I slowly calm down with Natsu patting my back and holding me. I smile a small smile and bury my head into his chest. He picks me up and takes me to who-knows-where.

Natsu's POV

I sprinted, heat radiating off me. I stop, realize that there is so much heat she's going to notice I'm near. Luce. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean. Hormones. That's the word, right? Or is it humor?? Wait, I think humor means happy?! Whatever!!! The scent of Luce got a lot stronger and I take off in a faster sprint. I stop to see wolves closing in on her. Why is she always so unlucky?! I growl and jump in-front of Luce. Nothing is touching her except me. I'm still pissed about that Aki guy, stupid pest. I light my fist and jump. They run away and the thought to chase them crossed my mind but I need to be with Luce. I walk over to her, smiling to make her feel safer but she just starts crying! Why are you crying?! Is it me? I stop and watch as she wipes away the tears, a new layer forming. She falls and I immediately catch her. She bawls even more, what do I do?! I start patting her and eventually she calms. I hoist her up and take her back to the house. She needs to rest, she looks in pain, she's also freezing cold! Well that makes sense since she got into water and is only wearing a towel. I look away. Luce is only wearing a towel.

Once we get to the house I place her under the covers of the bed and quickly remove the towel without her looking. She can't wear it to bed, it's soaked. I turn to walk off when she grabs my wrist.
"Stay..." I smile and crawl under the covers and pull her into a hug. Luce. She falls asleep in my arms. I'm about to fall asleep, hopefully tomorrow she won't Lucy Kick me for getting into the bed with her. (@-_-@)

Hello! This is Author-Chan and I want to thank you for reading this far!! 🤗😚🤩 a little random but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestie and to me... we have the same birthday. 🤗🤔🤫 Anyway.. I'm think of writing a book about Acnologia x reader mating season... BUT Acnologia will look and be/act different from Fairy Tail... he's going to be cuter and kinder. Should I write it or no...?