Chapter 3: The Football Match

—At 16:34 o'clock—

Tuesday September 11, 2018
Garfield was sitting on the stade with Wally West. Vic's team was victorious and the cheerleaders were constantly cheering them.

Garfield was watching the match until he saw Rachel Roth and Jason Todd doing something that looked like a deal of drug or something like that. Rachel was leaving and Jason was entering the stade.

"Thanks for the cigarettes, Jason" She thanked her friend. "Your welcome Rach"

Garfield got up and decided to follow her. She was leaving, but stopped in her track. She looked behind her only to see a blond boy with emerald green eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him

"What are you doing here?" Garfield asked her too.

"That's none of your business" Rachel told him, ready to leave for good.

"I saw you with that Jason guy" he started. Rachel's amazing eyes widened and she quickly turned around, ready to ask him some questions. "You two looked like you were doing some kind of deal or something" He finished.

"Mind your own business or else-" Garfield interrupted her.

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll make of your life a misery" She was walking closer to him when she said this.

"It already is anyway" The young Roth's face soften and she felt a bit of regret.

"What... why?" She got a bit closer but not to give a menacing appearance but a soft and caring one. 'Why does these kinda of things have to be my weakness' She thought.

"That's a long story" He changed the subject since he didn't want to talk about his parents at all. "Anyway, what were you doing?" He insisted.

"Just talking" She lied. "We're friends" He smiled at her.

"You don't wanna watch the football match?" She shook her head again. "Nah, it doesn't interest me"

"Wanna take a walk?" He asked shyly.

"No, I have to go home anyway"

He smiled at her and she walked home. Garfield was just entering the stade when he saw Jason sealing drugs to another student. 'Liar'

The black haired guy saw him, whispered something in the right ear of his customer and started to walk closer to Garfield. The blond teen started to walk away like nothing happened, but the dealer stopped him.

"What's your name?" Garfield gulped and answered with fear.

"G-Garfield Logan" The dealer whispered in his right ear. "If you say what happened to anyone, Garfield Logan, I'll make you regret being born" The young teenager left and Garfield started to freak out.

He entered the stade, took his things without answering to any of Wally's questions and ran to his house.

When he entered his house, Rita asked him questions like "Garfield are you okay?" or "Did something happened". He ignored his adoptive mother and ran to his room. He locked the door and laid on his bed.

He admired the ceiling in silence when suddenly, his phone started to ring. He looked at it and saw a phone number he had never seen before. He answered unsure if it was a good idea. "H-Hello"

"Hey bro, where are you? Wally said you left without saying anything and that you looked so f****** scared" It was none other than his new friend and the captain of the football team, Victor Stone.

"Oh hey Vic, yeah uh sorry I-I uh my parents called me and I had to go home sooner" he lied.

"You sure you didn't mess with someone like Dick Grayson or Rachel Roth?" Garfield was silent for a while until he quickly said "yeah of course I'm sure, anyway bye"

—In the Roth Manor—

When Rachel came back home, her father was waiting for her in the kitchen. He was with another student from J.C.H and looked very pissed. "You disobeyed me" He yelled at his only daughter.

"I-" she was interrupted by a slap on her face. Her father, Tristan, slapped her and when he did, the young and naive teenager ran out of the manor leaving Rachel and her dad alone.

"You know exactly what happens when you don't listen to me"

"No please" She begged him, but to no avail. He punched her, slapped her and he had hurt her in a lot of other ways. When he was done, Rachel's unconscious body was laying on the floor of their kitchen.

Tristan walked away and called Jason to tell him what happened because of him. When Jason heard what happened to his friend and childhood crush, he ran to her house only to finish in the same position as her.

—At The Party—

Meanwhile Victor and his friends were throwing a party for their teams victory. Everyone was invited, even Rachel, but she never came. It wasn't normal since she told Dick she would see him there so Bruce's adoptive son called her. Only to hear the respondent.

He asked Victor and Kora if they knew where she was, but they didn't know. After he asked Jinny, Wally's girlfriend, but she didn't know either.

Then, he saw Adam McKenzie, Rachel's crazy ex boyfriend, walking around in Roy's house. He walked to him and punched Adam in the face yelling at him "WHERE IS SHE... TELL ME WHERE SHE IS" The others all looked at them.

Victor tried to separate them, but they were already into a big fight that wouldn't stop until Adonis responded to his question.

Victor wasn't the only one who tried to separate them, Wally and Karen tried too.

During the battle Kora had told Kory that Dick wanted to know where Rachel was so Kory called her several times until someone answered Rachel's phone. "Who is it?" It was her father.

"Hello Mr.Roth, my name is Kory, I would like to know if Rachel is the ok"

"She is"

"Then why isn't she the here with us, her friend Dick miss her a lot and he is the very worried" She asked him, worried for Rachel's safety.

"She was very tired and fell asleep"

"Okay, thank you Mr.Roth"

Kory came back inside and whispered into Dick's left ear. He calmed down, thanked her and walked out of his rival's house, Roy. Richard Grayson drove to his home, the Wayne manor, in his Porsche. When he entered, he was welcomed by Alfred, their butler. He walked to his room. When he entered in it, he took out a picture of Mr.Roth and Rachel and hung it on his wall. After that, he took 3 darts that where on his nightstand and threw them on Mr.Roth's face.