Chapter 16: Maybe... Kora?

A/N: This chapter happens the same day then the two other ones before

--In Gar's House--

Tuesday September 18, 2018
Rachel woke up with a smile on her face as she remembered what happened between her and Gar before she goes to sleep. She was still confused thought. She stood up, changed and walked downstairs. Rita and Steve were already at work so she was left with Garfield. "Morning Rae" The two teens grinned.

"Morning Gar" The blond boy was making breakfast. Rachel sat at the counter.

They ate breakfast together peacefully until someone knocked at the door, making Rae and Gar glance at each other in confusion. Logan stood up and walked to the door. He turned the knob of the door and when he opened it, he was surprised by his footballer friend, Victor Stone. "HEY BRO, WHAT YA DOIN'?"

"The question is... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The young teen asked his friend, making him laugh at him.

"I'm paying a visit to my friend of course" the tall teenager entered the house and walked to the kitchen. He looked through the fridge for something to eat while he was being watched by the girl sitting at the counter just behind him. Vic still hadn't saw her. He glanced behind him. "Oh hey Rach-" He suddenly realized that Rachel was in Garfield's house. "Wait" He started as he turned around to look at the girl. "Rachel! What are you doing here?"

She rolled her blue eyes at her old friend. "None of your business. Now what are you doing here, other than eat all the food" He huffed with a small laugh in his voice. Garfield came back in the kitchen with a shocked face.

"What the f*** Vic, MY TOFU" Stone was throwing all the fake meat and vegetables in the trash.

He stared at his blond friend with a confused face, as if what he was doing was totally normal. The 15 years old sighed in defeat, making Rachel giggle at him. "C'mon Gar, you're not going to let Vic throw all your food in the trash, are you?"

The young Logan shook his head and gripped Victor's arm. "Vic it's not funny, stop it. Do you do this to everyone?"

Rachel answered to Garfield's question for Stone. "Yes, he does" It only made the 16 years old teenager laugh.

—Flashbacks—

Rachel was in the kitchen of the Roth Manor when someone knocked at the door. Victor then started to throw every vegetables in the trash in front of the black haired girl. "VICTOR WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU" She yelled at her friend.

Another day in The Wayne Manor, Dick was hanging out with his friends, he was talking with Kory in the living room. When he heard noises in the kitchen. "What was that?"

"I do not know friend Richard, maybe we should go see?" The young Anders proposed. They walked into the kitchen. It was the night and they were a bit scared since the others were still sleeping and the lights were closed. Dick clicked on the switch and the two lover birds gasped in shock and relief at who they saw. It was Vic, again. It seemed like he wanted a midnight snack, but in fact, he was throwing all the weird fake meat stuff in the trash like always. Every time someone asked him why he was doing that he always responded by "Because I am a loyal carnivore... unlike you", making the others frown in confusion and look at him as if saying that he was "stupid" or "dumb".

—End Of The Flashbacks—

Gar was standing beside Roth who was still sitting on the stool. "Anyway, why are you here?" He asked.