Chapter 18: Hank & Dawn

—In Gotham City—

Thursday January 14, 2016
In Gotham City High, three new students had just arrived. Their names were Donna, Hank and Dawn.

Gotham was a dark city. A hundred of criminals lived there. Criminals of all kinds. Rapists, murderers, drug dealers, drug lords, gangsters and the list goes on. Practically all the cops were corrupted and there only was at least 25.6% of the criminals in jail, the rest of them were free to do whatever they wanted.

There rarely ever was any light during the day. The dark grey clouds were always hiding the sun. Most of the students in G.C.H were emotionless or doing bad things like sealing drugs.

When the three teenagers entered the school, all they saw was darkness. Everything was depressive, no lights on, dark colored uniforms, weird and creepy students staring at them as if they wanted to rip their heads off. The trio gulped before walking to their lockers.

Dawn was opening hers when a girl scared her. "BOO" She laughed, an hysterical laugh. Granger glanced at the girl. On one side, her hair was red while on the other side it was blond. She had blue ocean eyes and a big smile plastered on her face.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Asked the white haired teen in annoyance.

The half blond haired teenager laughed again. "I'm Lucy, Lucy Quinzel" Dawn reluctantly shook Lucy's hand.

She gave her a nervous laugh. "Yeah... Lucy uh... hihi huh I gotta go" It was really awkward. "Oh okay then... see ya later?" Murmured the young Quinzel.

Dawn walked away from the girl and straight to her class.

—In Class—

Hank was sitting in a corner when a boy with black hair and turquoise eyes sat next to him. Hall glanced at him, making a weird facial expression. The boy extended his hand. "I'm Tim..." He ignored him. "Hum... hi? My arms starting to hurt... ugh could you at least tell me your name?"

Henry sighed in annoyance. "First: don't talk to me. Secondly: your problem. And thirdly: no 'cause if I do tell you my name you won't leave me the f*** alone... I did that before... I regretted it" Timothy stayed there, still waiting for the brown haired teenager to shake his hand, but after some minutes, he finally woke up from his trance and left the boy alone. 'Another Dick head to add to my black list' He thought.

Donna went to Tim and excused her friend's attitude. She sat next to her loner friend. "You were hard on him"

He rolled his pale brown eyes. "Troy Troy Troy... I thought that you knew me better"

"Hank... I'm serious right now. Don't you want to have friends-"

"No... I think I'm okay just with Dawn"

"And what about me?" She got angry.

He looked at her from up to down before looking away. "Don't care" Her eyes went wide and she heard one of her new classmates laugh silently at her. She gave the teen behind her a death glare and he quickly stopped laughing.

—Two months later—

Monday March 7, 2016
Hank was in his room with his new friend, Tim. It took some time, but they had finally got along. "You know that there's no... uh what's his name again?" Asked the turquoise eyed teen.