Chapter 6: Friendships

—In Garfield's House—

Thursday September 13, 2018
Garfield's eyes widened when he saw Victor Stone looking at him with an annoying face. "Can you explain to me what the F*** you were doing with them?" Victor asked him sternly. Garfield gulped and was about to respond but unfortunately, Rita interrupted him.

"Victor told us you were going out with bad guys today" she explained with concern.

"Look I can explain-" Garfield was interrupted again but this time by Steve.

"WHAT THE F*** WERE YOU THINKING?" He yelled at his adoptive son.

"Look they just wanted to help m-" Garfield was really annoyed since he got interrupted again.

"Help with what? Seal drugs?" Victor said.

"LET ME TALK!!!" Garfield yelled at them making the room silent. "Finally" he said.

"So as I was trying to say, they aren't that bad and they just asked me to sit with them and all today, what did you wanted me to say anyway? Look can I just go to sleep now?"

"One last question kiddo... did you smoke?" Steve asked him with a serious and stern look on his face.

The young boy quickly answered to his question. "NO OF COURSE NOT"

"Then you can leave" Garfield sighed and walked to his bedroom. He heard Victor leave and his parents close the door. The blond boy laid on his bed and quickly fall asleep.

—At The Anders House—

Friday September 14, 2018
Kory was eating breakfast with her parents. She was eating a pancake with mustard on it. Her sister, Kora, was in the living room with her friends Kitty and Tara.

Kitty was completely obsessed with Richard Grayson and Tara was in love with Garth.

When Kory finished her breakfast, she took her things and walked out of the house. Her sister had a purple Lamborghini but she never wanted to drive her sister to school so Kory always had to take the bus. When the bus arrived, Kory entered it and sat next to a blond boy with emerald green eyes. It was Garfield, she had meet him at his first day in J.C.H.

"Hello friend, what are doing in the bus? I never saw you in this bus before"

Garfield smiled at her and answered her question. "Let's say my friend and I had argument"

"Who is the friend who left you down?" The red haired girl asked the boy.

"Victor Stone"

"Oh I am the sorry for you friend Garfield"

—At J.C.H—

Kory was walking to her locker when she saw Rachel next to Jason's locker. Kory walked to her and said "Friend Rachel?"

The purple haired teen looked at her and sighed. "What?"

"I cannot do the finishing of the project alone, I need your help, it have to be the finish for tomorrow" Kory explained.

"Tomorrow?" Rachel asked stressing out. Kory nodded and Rachel shook her head before looking at her phone to finally realize that Kory was wrong and that it had to be finish for the last period. "Kory it's not tomorrow it's today!" She exclaimed even more panicked.