Chapter 19: Rae's Biggest Enemy

A/N: I have 2.02k reads on this story, thanks for all your support guys. I love you all❤️

Friday September 21, 2018
It had been 2 days since Rachel had not been to school. She was really scared, but she couldn't stay there forever, so she got out of bed and went downstairs. Garfield was already ready to go and was eating his breakfast. "Morning Rae" He smiled at her.

"Morning" The purple haired girl stood in front of him. "Gar?" He hummed in response. "I-I think I'm ready to go back to school"

He jerked his head up and looked at her piercing blue eyes. "You sure? I mean you don't have to if your scared-" She interrupted him.

"Am sure, don't worry Gar... A-And its Friday so it'll only be one day and I have an exam today anyway so..." The blond boy nodded at her and she went back upstairs to get ready. When she finished, the two teens walked out of the house.

"You're sure?"

"Of course I'm sure Gar... anyway I have a class with at least one of you at each period. I'll be fine" She grinned at him.

He chuckled. "If you say so"

"I know so"

--At J.C.H--

Garfield and Rachel joined their friends in the parking, next to Dick's Porsche. The two teenagers had already got to see Hank, Dawn and Donna the day before so they weren't surprised to see them there. "Hey-Oh my god Rach, you came" Dove hugged Roth. "You're okay?" She asked as she pulled away. The teen nodded again. "You sure?"

Rachel groaned in annoyance. "Yes, why do you guys keep asking if I'm sure?"

Vic and Dick glanced at each others. "Maybe because you don't like it when we're worrying about you" Said Grayson. The purple haired girl walked up the small stairs of the school and entered by the main doors. "Hey Rach, wait for us" Jay chuckled at Dick's reaction, the boy was running inside.

They all went to their own lockers. When Jason got his things, he walked to Rachel. "Do you have class with one of us?" She smiled at him.

"Yes. In each classes in fact" She glanced at her schedule and then looked at him. "Why?"

"I don't want you to go to a class where none of us will be... I don't want that bastard to hurt you again... pff that teacher was irresponsable. I mean, Adam wasn't even supposed to be there, he's in 12th grade, not 11th"

"I know... I hate that teacher too"

He huffed. "He su***... see you later" She waved at him.

--Lunch Time--

The teenagers sat at their usual table. "Now that you're there... why don't we start searching for the b**** who created these rumors again?" The purple haired teenager nodded her head at her big brother like figure. "Who do you guys think made this up?" Asked Stone.

Jason took a deep and shameful breath. "I may have an idea" All his friends eyes were glaring at him, eyes filled with curiosity and confusion. "Rach? remember when you came back late to school this Monday?" She hummed a yes. "Well... I think Kora heard our conversation"

Rae slowly gasped. "Oh f***... your right" Kory pressed her lips together and reluctantly stood up and walked to her sister's table. "Wait! Kory what are you doin'?"

Kora was laughing along with her minions, but she quickly stopped when she saw her sister. "Hey lil sis, changed idea?" The young red haired girl did not respond so the dark indigo haired cheerleader sighed in annoyance and stood up, only to get slapped by her little sister, making everyone gasp in shock.