Chapter 20: Do I Still Love Her?

—Two Weeks Later—

Saturday October 6, 2018
It had already been weeks since Tara had made these stupid rumors and Victor was right, the other students didn't cared anymore, all they were talking about was how Kory slapped her big sister and how Kitty's dad would be a criminal or something. They really were into these rumors at the moment.

Everything was fine with Gar and Rachel, but for Dick and Kory it wasn't really going that great. In the Wayne Manor, the black haired boy woke up in his luxurious bedroom. He slowly opened his blue eyes and sat on his California king bed, looking like he was ready to stand up. He placed his hands on his face and groaned in annoyance.

Ever since Hank and Dawn had came back, Richard was more and more confused as the days past. He didn't knew what to do. He wondered if he still had feelings for his ex girlfriend. Of course he really liked Kory, but he still felt like he had past feelings for Dawn coming back to the surface

He walked into his immense, too much immense bathroom and started the shower. He stared at his reflection with an annoyed straight face. "Why? Why do you have to be so dumb? Why can't you just f****** erase these feelings?" He kept on muttering to himself. The boy groaned again and realized that talking to his reflection was not going to help him, he needed advices from someone that would respond to him, not his own reflect in a mirror, all it would do is copy him.

30 minutes later, Grayson was eating his breakfast in the incredibly grand dining room. Sitting at the end of the long table. He ate alone, Bruce was working earlier that day. The billionaire, no exaggeration, was working everyday of the week, of the month and of the year. He only took the day the off during Christmas, otherwise there had to be a really big emergency for him to leave work.

Alfred stood next to the teenager. Seeing how Richard was playing with his food more than he was eating it, the butler decided to intervene. "Is everything alright Master Dick?"

He sighed in defeat. "Not really no... I just... I feel like I still have something for Dawn, but at the same time I think I prefer Kory? I don't know anymore"

"If you want my advice, I would say that you should talk about it with one of your friends, they would probably know better"

The young teen nodded at Pennyworth. "Thanks Al, I'll visit one of my friends this afternoon"

Some hours later, after dinner, Grayson decided to pay a visit to his friend Garfield. So he walked to the big garage filled with luxurious cars. He opened the garage door and he upped into his Porsche. Dick wanted to talk about it with someone so he thought that maybe Gar could help. 'Anyway... maybe it'll be an occasion to learn more about him' He thought. The black haired teenager drove to his friend's house. He parked himself in the driveway. Dick got out of the car and walked up the small stairs to finally knock at the wooden door. Gar opened the door with a shocked face. "Hey Dick, what are you doing here" The blond boy asked with a confused look on his face.

Richard entered into the house, without even letting his friend say anything. Rachel was sitting in the kitchen reading a book and Garfield's adoptive parents were sitting on the couch in the living room, reading the journal and doing some extra work. "Look I need y-Oh hey Rach, I need-What are you doing here? Oh yeah sorry I forgot you stayed at Gar's. So... yeah hum I need your help Gar, can we talk in private?" He turned to Rachel. "I'd ask you, but I don't want to talk about this with you... We won't talk in your back I promise" She nodded, mocking his attitude.

"Dick you good?" She asked to the boy who looked like he was gonna have a panic attack. He nodded his head at her.

He inhaled and exhaled before turning back to Garfield. "Can we talk in private please?" He, this time, calmly asked him.