Chapter 14: Reputation Or Relationships?

A/N: I'm sorry, I know it took a lot more time for me to update, but I was really busy and I had to finish 2 other big chapters before adding this one, you'll understand why soon.

--The Anders House--

Tuesday September 18, 2018
Kory was getting ready for school when her sister entered in her room. "Hey lil sis... ready to go?" Kora asked her. The red haired girl was wearing a purple dress with a little brown fur jacket, purple high heel shoes and an emerald necklace. She took her school bag and left the house with her older sister. Kory was going to enter Kora's car, but she was quickly stopped by her. "Woah woah woah... you think that since I'm helping you having a good reputation and all, you can enter the school by my side? Dumbass" The cheerleader gasped.

"I thought we were friends" Kora rolled her eyes and got into her purple lamborghini with Tara and Kitty before leaving her sister alone in front of their house. The sweet Kory sobbed silently as she watched Kora's car disappear into the distance.

She walked to the bus station and waited as some tears rolled down her cheeks. A car passed by and the driver pulled over when he saw her crying. A boy with black spiky hair and sunglasses walked to her. He was wearing a brown jacket with a red shirt under it. It was none other than Dick Grayson, her childhood crush. He sat next to her on the bench. "Kory, are you okay?" She shook her head. "What happened?"

Anders sniffed. "It's Kora... I thought we were friends" She responded, looking at the ground the whole time.

"Again? Kory you shouldn't trust her she always finds a way to ridicules you" She sighed and looked at him with her green eyes filled with sadness. "She always did this... even when we were in kindergarten"

—Flashback—

Tuesday September 4, 2008
Kory was drawing with her friends: Dick, Victor, Tara and Rachel. Victor was drawing a car, Tara was drawing Roy, Rachel was drawing a scary demon (representing her father), Dick was drawing Kory and Kory was drawing herself and Kora playing dolls together. They were all at Kory's.

The black haired 7 years old took the drawing from her little sister and teared it apart. "HEY" She let it fall on the floor and all she said was "Oops, my bad" before leaving Kory and her friends. The 6 years old started crying and the others tried to calm her down.

—End Of The Flashback—

Kory sighed and all she said was "It is not the same" so Dick thought for a minute.

"And what about..."

—Flashback—

Thursday November 19, 2009
There was a new girl at school named Kitty. Kory was really excited to meet her until she saw her talking with her Dick Grayson. She got angry and walked to her. Kitty looked at her up and down before shrugging. "Wanna go to the amusement park? My father have a lot of money so..." Dick nodded and they walked away together.

Kora came from behind her sister. "Need help sis" the red haired girl sighed as she nodded to her untrustworthy older sister, Kora Anders. "Come here I think I have a plan"

Friday November 20, 2009
The next day, she was at the amusement park with her sister, spying on Dick and Kitty. After an hour of spying, Kitty Moth was going to kiss him but unfortunately for her and fortunately for him, Kory came from nowhere and pushed her away from her crush. More confident than ever, Kory was going to ask Dick out on a date but her sister dared to ask him just before when she was distracted. "KORAAAAA" Kory yelled in anger.