Chapter 4: The Dealer

—At The Roth Manor—

Wednesday September 12, 2018
Rachel and Jason woke up on the floor of Rachel's bedroom. Jason had a black eye and Rachel had a bruise shaped like a hand on her left cheek. They had other scars and bruises, but they were easy to hid.

Jason gave the money Rachel gave him to Tristan and ran to his house.

Rachel got changed and pulled her blue hoodie up. She didn't took the time to eat and headed out of the manor and walked in the streets of Jump City. All she wanted was to stay away from her father.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket, so she looked at it. She just realized that she had received 37 phone calls and 58 SMS. She had received the same video from 34 different persons. It was a video of Dick and Adam fighting. Some person even told her things like "Who do u like the most" or "DickXRach" or even "2 boyfriends at the same f****** time... your a s***". She quickly ran to the Wayne Manor and was welcomed by Alfred like usual, but this time she totally ignored him and ran into Richard's room.

Richard's eyes widened and he hugged her tightly. She hugged him back, but she still didn't know why he looked so scared for her. Rachel only hoped he didn't saw the bruise her father had done on her face. After their hug, Rachel saw the picture of her and Tristan and also the 3 darts on her father's face. "You already know what happened, huh?" She asked him.

"Of course I know... When Kory told me that your father told her you were tired and fell asleep... I didn't believe it... It's not the first time he does that" He replied to his 'sister' like he consider her.

"Then what is this" Rachel showed the video and the SMS to him and even some voice mails.

"Woah uh... well at the beginning I thought that Adonis had tried to hurt you again so..." She nodded at him.

"What have you done for your father to hurt you that much?" Richard asked her.

"Well, Jason had been my dealer for at least a month now and every time Tristan told me to stay away from Jason... I didn't listen to him so last night, he punished us" she confessed. Dick's blue eyes widened and were filled of rage.

"You and Jason can stay here as long as you want" He put his right hand on her left shoulder.

"Thanks Dick, you're really a good friend and person" They smiled at each other and after they got ready for school.

They arrived at school in Richard's porsche. Everyone was talking about them and looking at them. Garfield had arrived earlier than them and was a bit shock, but even more when he saw Jason, the dealer from the day before, get out of Dick's car.

The trio entered the school together, getting everyone's attention. Garfield was hiding behind Victor and was praying for the guy with green eyes and black hair not to find him.

—At Lunch Time—

Jason, Richard and Rachel were all sitting on their own rounded table. Garfield was observing them from Vic's table but eventually, one of the member of the new trio saw him. It was a guy with black and blue eyes, Richard "Dick" Grayson, a rich guy. Dick didn't go talk to him. Roy surprised Garfield  looking at the trio and decided to show him the video.

"Gar?" Roy said.

"Yeah?" Roy pulled his phone out of one of the pockets of his jeans and showed him the video. "Look at what happened at the party last night"