47: Vows Left Unbroken

A flight attendant cruised down the narrow aisle of the aircraft, twirling from row to row to collect trash before descent

A flight attendant cruised down the narrow aisle of the aircraft, twirling from row to row to collect trash before descent. She shook her plastic bag, letting passengers discard magazines or finished puzzles. As she reached the flight's first class section, she paused, frowning at the girl that covered her face with her hands and shook her head. The silver-haired man at her side smiled politely at the attendant, refined confidence assuring the woman that the curly-haired young lady was just fine. The airline employee turned to the other row.

Grey's hands dropped from her eyes as she turned to Jimin. "So let me get this straight. We are also getting interviewed by Vogue?"

Jimin sighed. "Celia told the press about the wedding."

"Which we aren't having. Did she even ask your permission?" Grey peered out the porthole window, one leg shaking.

The angel shook his head. "She probably thought she was doing something nice for us."

Grey scoffed. "What's a celebrity wedding without the proper advertisement?"

"You ready for this?" Grey glanced at Jimin. He kindly stared back, all seriousness and understanding.

He looked so adorable when he was worried. Softening at his hesitation, Grey bit the inside of her cheek. "I think so."

Jimin chuckled, reaching across their armrests to play with one of her stray curly hairs. He tugged until it straightened, and his eyes lit up as he let it go and it returned to a spiral shape. He put his hand back in his lap, but the look that accompanied the action never disappeared. That shameless marvel and wonder at Grey.

"You never would have let me do that a few months ago."

She smiled softly, staring in her own lap. "You just don't seem as dangerous anymore."

"I'm still dangerous," he teased.

She shrugged, laughing. "Not to me."

"You just aren't boring anymore."

Her eyes widened. "Did Park Jimin just say I'm not boring?"

He threw his hands up defensively. "I've done many crazy things, but none of them included having a fake wedding."

"There's a first time for everything," she chided.

He smirked. "A few months ago, you never would have said that either."

She blinked indifferently. "Your point, Jimin?" 

A flight attendant announced that they were soon to land. He faced forward. "Maybe you're the one I should be afraid of."

Grey mimicked him. "Maybe. I think I just learned from the best. Be impulsive and think about the consequences later." 

Jimin couldn't help but turn his head and play with another one of her curls. "No, that's Taehyung's style."