Tear the Sky: The Art Gallery

(A/N) Beautiful reader,

I wanted to do something that is long overdue, and I certainly won't bog it down with a monologue. However, I would like to acknowledge this journey for what it was. I want all of you to know that there is not a time when I get onto this website and feel anything other than gratitude. As I first started writing it, I thought it would have a chance to be something from my confidence in the plot. Now that it grows before my eyes, I still have trouble believing it.

Here's the thing. Tear the Sky would start the beginning of my adventure. The beginning of friendships, the beginning of recognizing a dream that was actually a passion, and the beginning of growing in deeper confidence. The kind of confidence that burrows further than a superficial level and actually assures you that you're capable of something--that you weren't crazy for thinking if you put your mind to something that you can do it. 

I can't take any of this for granted. And I actually think I cling to it, this time and these feelings, because I want to savor it for every drop. As there will be a day when all of this passes, and these things become memories. But I want to let you know that you all made me feel things. That the comments you left, your support, and your encouragement--while temporary for you--will stay with me forever. When I am at my most fearful, when I am at my most confident. Brick by brick, you have helped build me up so much.

To all of my friends and readers, there are things I can never repay. But I do my best and will continue to do my best to uphold the same level of authenticity and goodness that you've shown me. 

My world shifts and changes. It is dynamic and flowing. But this, Tear the Sky, is always going to stay the same. It will always mark a first.

Thank you for being a part of that first.

I appreciate every second of your time.

With love,

Milan

::: ::: :::

WELCOME TO

TTS: THE GALLERY

A collection of aesthetics and art from myself and others to celebrate Tear the Sky and bring it further off the page. I do hope you enjoy.

To those that contributed, you are especially part of my first. Please know that I think of you, and always wish you well.

If you would like to submit, just pm me and we can talk additions! I understand that art is incredibly intimate, so anything you decide to do will be handled with such care. Also, every eye is different. What you bring to the table is spectacular because no one can create what you would make on your own. Remember, stay positive about your edits. There are people like me that can't even navigate Canva or a desktop photoshop program! Lol, you're freaking gifted!

OKAY SO FIRST ENTRY EVER! THIS AMAZING FOSSIL MADE MY 2018 SPARKLINGJIN THAT WAS TOO SCARED TO USE HER REAL NAME ON A SITE LIKE THIS.