Epilogue

Four months had passed like four days.

Amelia walked shoulder to shoulder with Grey to the concert venue. The city streets were already buzzing with eager fans, security lining the streets and guiding cars towards designated parking lots. Banners, posters, photos of this band were literally everywhere, and every time Grey glanced at one she felt like she was being slapped in the face with deja-vu.

"Why are you looking at the posters like that?" Amelia quirked an eyebrow, laughing.

Grey scratched the back of her head, suddenly feeling a pressure in her chest. Even for her this was a bit too weird. "Have we seen them in concert before?"

"It's the first time for both of us unless you've been a secret fan this whole time," Amelia said, nudging her.

Grey shook her head, deciding to keep her focus forward so she could steer clear of that off-putting nostalgia. She playfully pushed Amelia. "I've been a fan of BLT since their pre-debut days."

Amelia glared. "Stop calling them a sandwich!"

"Fine," Grey said, throwing her arms up in surrender. "I'll call them by their ingredients. Bacon, lettuce, and tomato."

Amelia smacked her in the arm with a poster as they both laughed.

"You know, I do really like their music," added Grey.

"But you freak out when you watch their music videos," said Amelia, crossing her arms. "Why?"

"It just makes me feel weird." Grey shrugged. They entered through automatic glass doors. Amelia ogled the merchandise stands, jogging over to a section of multicolored plush toys.

She squealed. "They have BT21 pillows!" 

Grey looked at the dog in a yellow hoodie. Then she glanced at the one with a heart-shaped head. For some reason she thought about boxes of cereal too. She asked Amelia, "Are these collectible? Like in breakfast cereal?"

Amelia shook her head. "I haven't heard them to be."

"Oh," Grey said. The next part she blurted. "You should get the Koya chopsticks."

"Do they make Koya chopsticks?" Amelia raised an eyebrow, lifting up a black sweatshirt and checking the size. "How do you know so much about this?"

"I don't know." She just did. "We should hurry up and get to the meet and greet. We don't want to be in the back of the line."

Amelia nodded vigorously, folding the sweater she picked up. She played with her black hair, fishing a tube of lip gloss from her purse. She applied a coat until her lips shimmered pink and then she checked her reflection on her phone. "Do you think this is RM worthy?"

"He'll be floored," Grey said, smiling. Her best friend had always been beautiful. He would be an idiot not to see it. But Grey wasn't sure what idols did when they found someone attractive. Either way, she hoped he would give her some special acknowledgment for the effort. Amelia took her hand, leading her around the stage and up a staircase. More girls and a few guys joined them, all of them walking in the same direction.

"Hey," said Amelia. Grey tore her attention from a nearby poster to look at her. "You said you had a new story idea?"

"Yeah." Blood rushed to Grey's cheeks. "Want to hear about it?"

Amelia draped an arm over her shoulders. "Let's hear what that beautiful head came up with."

Grey bit her cheek, nervous. She took a deep breath, opening a bit of her heart to Amelia. "This idea is really special to me. It's one hundred percent original, and I think it came to me in dreams."