Logan Winchester

Name: Logan Millie Winchester

Nickname: Low (Most) 

DOB:May 2, 1983

Age: 29 (2012)

Appearance:

Height: 5′ 6"/169cm

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Cast: Missy Peregrym

Family:

John Winchester (father)

Mary Winchester (mother) †

Henry Winchester (paternal grandfather) †

Millie Winchester (paternal grandmother)

Samuel Campbell (maternal grandfather) †

Deanna Campbell (maternal grandmother) †

Dean Winchester (Older brother)

Sam Winchester (Twin brother)

Adam Milligan (younger half-brother)

Bobby Singer (surrogate father) †

Christian Campbell (third cousin) †

Gwen Campbell (third cousin) †

Mark Campbell (distant cousin) †

Cain (ancestor) †

Abel (ancestor) †

Bruce Banner (Former Fiancee)

Personality:

"Academically, Logan is one of the finest students I've ever had. Her AP classes push her GPA above a 5.0. I'd actually like to have her IQ tested. And socially, she displays outstanding leadership qualities. I mean, she's a real leader"

Logan is kind, loyal, extremely intelligent (and unafraid to show it), and determined to help people however she can.

Her high-level intellect pushed Logan to read in-depth and complicated textbooks and journals on a variety of academic subjects, and she is especially gifted with regards to the sciences and languages.

She has taught herself to speak both Classical and Archaic Latin, a skill that she uses in hunting, and she has been shown to speak Spanish and French at conversational levels. She also has a high level of intelligence in physics, which she applied to explaining supernatural aspects.

Logan has made it her mission to do good whenever she can.

Over time, however, the losses, injuries, and stress she has endured have matured her beyond her years and has made her begin to repress the pain and trauma, keeping it to herself rather than seeking support.