6.

Tony watches the way Logan and Bruce with one another, they move almost in sync, each seemingly knowing what the other is going to do before they do it. He scratches a chin as Bruce glances to Logan, she flicks her hair back and makes a note on the tablet in her hand, Bruce's eyes soften.

"Big guy, come here a second take a look at this" Tony calls to Bruce who looks to him and nods. Moving to join him Logan glances to them and then back to her work.

"What?" Bruce asks of Tony who hands him a tablet of unimportant numbers, Bruce takes them and frowns at the numbers. He shoots Tony a look.

"Fine" Tony starts. "Have you worked together before?" Tony asks Bruce who glances to Logan. "You're very....familiar"

"Me and Logan?" Bruce asks, Tony nods. "Yeah, we worked together, a long time ago" Tony raises an eyebrow at Bruce who sighs, knowing he should just get it over with. "Alright, we dated" he admits. Tony's eyes widen slightly. "For 3 years"

"Wow....like seriously?" Tony asks, Bruce nods. "What's the age difference there? 10 years? 11?"

"14" Bruce admits. Tony smirks and nods, proudly.

"14 years, I'm so proud my cheeks are hurting" Tony admits clasping his own face a little. "You dated a girl 14 years your junior?" Bruce rolls his eyes a little. "You are my new hero" Tony comments. "How'd you do it? How long ago are we talking? How old was she? What was the sex like?" Tony asks over himself. Bruce turns and gives him a look. Tony nods and smirks.

"I'm not answering those questions, and I'm going to go back to work" He moves away from Tony and back to his work. Tony is still smiling at him. Bruce shakes his head and looks to Logan at her work station. He nods to himself deciding and then moves to her, touches her arm and she looks to him. "Listen when this is over..." Bruce starts just as Fury walks in surprised to see Logan, Tony and Bruce have stop working on the sceptre.

"What are you doing, Mr. Stark?" Fury asks.

"Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you" Tony argues.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract" Fury tells them.

"We are" Logan answers, Bruce points to a computer.

"The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile"

"And you'll get your cube back" Logan adds. "Everyone's a winner, except Loki who will in fact be...a loser" Suddenly Tony's monitor shows a collection of secret files.

"What is PHASE 2?" Tony asks, suddenly, Steve drops a HYDRA assault rifle on the table causing Fury, Logan, Bruce and Tony to turn around. Cap looks pissed.

"PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons" Steve looks to Tony. "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow"

"Well not really" Logan comments. "You both got there at the same time" she shrugs a little. "So...."

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract" Fury tries to explain. "This does not mean that we're..."

"I'm sorry, Nick" Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of the weapons. "Why are you lying?"

"I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit" Steve comments. At that moment, Thor and Natasha walk into the lab. Natasha keeps her eyes right on Bruce, who looks at her, pissed.

"Did you know about this?" He asks her. Logan rubs her head, her eyes purple, she feels uncomfortable at the onslaught on emotions.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Natasha asks.