16.

Logan lets out a heavy breath as she watches Thor escort Loki away, they'd decided on locking the god in one of the more secure rooms a few levels down, Thor would stay with him. She needs to change, she needs to eat, she wants a drink and to sleep. She hobbles out of the room towards where Tony had offered her a room. She takes it. Jumps on it really. Bruce watches her go, holding his trousers up after changing back. He's exhausted to, but he wants to get this 'talk' out of the way. But he needs to shower and change first.

"Hey, big guy, you're down this way" Tony offers walking with Bruce.

..............

Logan glances up as Steve follows her into the room, raising an eyebrow she watches as he holds up her duffel bag.

"One of the SHIELD tech's salvaged this" Steve offers setting her duffel down, she smiles at him.

"Thanks" she whispers and sits on the edge of the bed with a sigh.

"Everything okay?" he asks her, she nods.

"I will be when I get out of here" she answers. "Being part of a team doesn't really suit me" Steve shrugs a little.

"I think you did alright" he teases a little, she laughs weakly and nods. "You closed the portal" he points out. "Saved the world"

"Not so exciting when you've done it before" she comments, Steve raises an eyebrow, she shakes her head. "You mind, I want to change"

"Oh, right, of course" Steve turns and leaves closing the door behind him, Logan yawns and then cringes clutching her ribs. Shower...she needs a shower. Pushing herself up she limps to the bathroom just off the room.

.................

Clean and still a little damp, Logan leaves the bathroom, her Loki given wound looks better now it's clean, it still hurts, but at least it's clean. Shivering slightly she moves to her duffel on the bed now. Unzipping it she pulls out a few items, clean clothes, her bottle of Jack (which she proceeds to take a generous helping from) and her cell phone charger (which she plugs in straight away). She pulls on a fresh pair of panties, her jeans and a sports bra before she hears it, a small rasp against the door behind her. Bruce. Logan doesn't need to see through walls to know who it is. She takes a breath.

"Yeah?" she asks, the door opens and Bruce steps in closing the door behind him.

"Logan" he states and then turns to her, pauses seeing her state of undress. "Ah, sorry" he stumbles over his words and blushes, she smirks.

"Bruce" she greets. "You've seen me naked before"

"I know but..." he starts and then shrugs. "We're not together any more..."

"It's not like we ended because we fell out of love" she offers turning to face him. "Or we were no longer attracted to one another, right?" she asks and then shrugs a little. "Choices were made for us...." his eyes find the scar on her upper arm and he motions to it.

"What's that off?" he asks her stepping closer.

"Oh" she touches her arm, the mark Castiel left her. "Urm yeah...it's.." she shakes her head. "The guy that pulled me out of hell left his mark" she admits as he walks closer to her.

"Can I?" he asks holding out his hand, she nods. He gently touches the scar, brushing his thumb over the raised flesh, his eyes though trace over the rest of her, taking note of scars before finding Loki's wound. "That looks bad" Bruce comments, Logan snorts a little

"Had worse" she argues covering the wound up with her hand, she'll treat it herself later. She turns and grabs a clean....ish shirt and pulls it on, hiding her pain from him. She takes a shaky breath and turns to leave. "They others will be waiting" she argues, Bruce grabs her arm.