Epi - 10 Years Later

Logan sits at a dressing table, she's older now, almost 40, there are a few grey lines in her hair, and a few more wrinkles and stress line but she is still as beautiful as the day Bruce met her. She brushes her hair over her shoulder to place an earring into her ear, a small green stone that catches the light just right, she smiles and touches it before letting her hair fall naturally. Her eyes catch sight of Bruce in the mirror and her smile widens with the scene. A five-year-old hangs off of Bruce's side, his arm wrapped around her side holding her to him. He holds up a blue tie with his free hand and looks to her for her opinion, she shakes her head, he already knows which one she wants for him, she chooses it every single time but he still asks her. Logan stands and moves towards her husband and the child.

"Rebecca" she coos nuzzling into the girl's cheek. "You're going to make daddy late" she scolds kissing her cheek and then Bruce's. "You're the adult" she teases, he shrugs and looks to her, that look of loving and warmth never once leaving him in all these years. Not even for a second. He reaches back into the wardrobe, his hand brushes over the plastic protective bag of Logan's wedding dress and he smiles thinking on the day, Tony had found out, of course, he had, and he's offered to pay, even though he did it was still modest, Logan, Bruce, Robbie, Sam and Dean, Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Sam Wilson, even Fury made an appearance. But just them in a small church. Logan had never looked more feminine and she vowed never to do that again. Until today. She's wearing a green and black plaid sundress with wedge heels and she looks stunning. He pulls out the deep purple tie and holds it out to Rebecca who smiles and nods. Of course. It was always going to be the purple tie.

............

Logan's car pulls up outside the newer Avenger Facility, well....the Avenger Academy now. Crowds of parents are gathered talking with the Avengers lingering around, Bruce looks across at his wife and smiles before glancing into the back to his daughter.

"Ready?" he asks her, she nods. "Do you remember what we talked about?"

"Don't take candy from Uncle Thor" she rabbits back to him. "Or Uncle Loki"

"What else?" Logan pushes.

"Don't call him Uncle Loki" Rebecca repeats, Bruce snorts a little.

"Good girl" Logan praises unbuckling herself, she leans over and kisses Bruce's cheek before getting out of the car, Bruce shares an amused look with Rebecca who shrugs her little shoulders at him.

"Mommy be crazy" she comments, Bruce laughs and nods pressing a finger to his lips, Rebecca nods, he turns and climbs out of the car to join Logan. Logan unbuckles Rebecca from her car seat and lifts her out as Bruce straightens his suit jacket.

"Hey, you guys made it" Tony greets walking towards them, he shakes Bruce's hand.

"Well, we weren't going to miss this" Bruce counters, Tony nods.

"Bet you're both so proud" he offers smiling. Logan nods and hikes Rebecca higher up her hip. "Wow, look at you" Tony teases moving towards the girl. "You're so big....you remember me, sweetheart?"

"Uncle Tony" she greets holding out her arms, he smiles and takes her from Logan.

"See, I'm her favorite" he teases Logan who nods and rolls her eyes.

"Oh, yeah, she loves everyone who bribes her with candy and toys" Tony shrugs and walks away with her daughter. Logan watches them go warmly. Bruce takes her hand, threading his fingers with hers.

"Come on, let's go find our boy" he offers pulling her along towards the main building. "She'll be fine with Tony" he pauses. "Never thought I'd say that sentence" she chuckles and leans against his arm walking at his side.

..............

18-year-old Robbie stands shifting from one foot to the other waiting on his parents, he's wearing an Avenger uniform, basically it's like SHIELD but more trusted, the academy set up to train young and new agents. He decided to join the academy after graduating from high school, after the many stories from Steve, Clint, Natasha and then Bucky when he joined the team he fell in love with the idea of saving the world. Logan was cautious, so was Bruce, but their friends assured them they'd look after Robbie. And here he is, ready to graduate. He's the youngest in his class. Youngest to graduate along with all the highest scores. He's his parents' on after all and shares their intelligence. He looks up and smiles.

"Mom" he breaths and hurries over to Logan who wraps him up in her arms clutching him to her. It's been two years of little visits and phone calls whilst he studied at the academy. "I'm okay" he whispers to her but he's holding to her just as hard.

"I'm so proud of you," she tells him as Bruce walks to them slower, Robbie smiles seeing him and pulls away from Logan to hug his father.

.................

Steve stands at the front of the gathered parents and graduates, a small mic podium in front of him along with a list of all the graduates and their badges. He's already halfway through the list when he smiles and looks up his eyes finding Logan's in the crowd.

"Robert Banner" Steve announces and smiles with pride himself, they've all come to watch the kid grow up in these last ten years, Steve's had a hand in his training too. Robbie stands and moves to the front of the crowd until he reaches Steve. Steve hands over his official badge and pats his shoulder. "Well done" he offers, Robbie smiles.

"Thanks, Cap" they both turn for the photo op, Steve shaking Robbie's hand.

"We're all proud of you" Steve adds, Robbie looks up at him. "You're your mother's son alright" Robbie laughs and nods.

"That I am" he agrees.

"You're gonna go far" Steve offers, very sure that this kid has a bright future with them. Robbie looks to the crowd to his parents and little sister who waves at him from where she stands on Tony's knees, Pepper beside them watching amused. Bruce and Logan share a look, Bruce pulling her closer to him.

"Look at what we did" he whispers in her ear watching Robbie, she smiles and nods.

"Yeah, we did that" she agrees. At the back of the hall, Dean lingers with Sam the two of them clapping along as they watch their nephew graduate. Dean nods proud as he glances around trying to find Logan when he does she glances back as if sensing him, she smiles at him and he nods, giving her a wink. She nods back and whispers to Bruce who turns his head to seek Dean and Sam out, he looks surprised but grateful that they're there with them. He smiles and turns back to watch Robbie return to his seat. He takes a deep breath thinking on his life. The normality of it. The wife. The children. The humanity. He has everything he ever wanted with Logan. A life. A future. A home.