31.

Robbie looks up from where he sits with Tony, his eyes flickering between his parents as they approach them. Logan smiles reassuringly at her son who stands and moves closer to her, reaching for her to comfort him, Logan takes his hand.

"Hey" Logan greets her son as she crouches in front of him.

"He knows?" Robbie whispers to his mother who nods and strokes his cheek.

"He wants to meet you, is that okay?" Logan asks, Robbie nods and moves towards Bruce, Logan stands ignoring the ache in her side as she does. Bruce gives Robbie a small smile, unsure about how his son is about to react to him. Robbie stares up at him, and Bruce can see that he's thinking, that little wrinkle between his eyes, just like Logan. And then Robbie hugs Bruce, wrapping his arms around his father, clutching to him, Bruce relaxes and hugs Robbie back, his fingers thread through the boys hair as Robbie starts to cry. Logan glances to Tony who gives her a small smile and a wink.

"Pizza is on the way" Tony tells them and touches Logan's arm. "I'll go grab some sodas" he then walks away. Bruce looks to Logan and gives a smile before holding out his hand to her, she moves to take it, letting Bruce pull her closer, Robbie wedged between them. He stops crying and sighs relaxed, happy.

.................

Logan sits across from Robbie, who sits next to Bruce, Tony on Logan's side munching on a slice of pepperoni pizza. Robbie's barely stopped talking about their life since he and Bruce started talking. Bruce had said he wanted to know everything, unfortunately Robbie took that rather literal and is telling him everything.

"A gun?" Bruce asks, Robbie looks to him from his pizza.

"Yes, Mom gave me it" Bruce turns to Logan.

"You gave a seven year old a gun?" Bruce asks her, she raises an eyebrow back.

"Are you about to lecture me on how to be a parent?" Logan asks Bruce, he pauses and looks to her, she raises an eyebrow back.

"No" he answers leaning back in his seat. "No, of course I'm not" he assures her and then sighs a little. Tony looks to Robbie who shrugs back. He knows how defensive she is when it comes to her parenting. But if Bruce isn't careful she will full on snap at him over it. She's very defensive of her parenting, doing it alone she did the best she could.

"Mom" Robbie warns, she looks to him. "Can we not have another argument when we're eating?"

"When was the last time we did that?" she asks.

"Three days ago" Robbie reminds her. "You, me, Uncle Cas, Uncle Dean and Uncle Sam...." Logan's face twitches at the reminder of her loss. "I'm sorry" Robbie offers quickly looking down.

"No, it's fine" She assures him. "You can talk about them" she whispers. "It's not like it's the first time any of us have been died"

"So they could come back?" Robbie asks. "Like you did? Like Uncle Sam did?" Logan tries to offer a reassuring smile.

"I don't know" she admits. "Castiel brought me back, and Crowley brought Sam back...."

"Sooo maybe we talk to Crowley"

"No" Logan quickly tells her son.

"The crossroads guy?" Tony asks, Logan looks to him and sighs.

"Yeah, only.....he's the King of Hell now" she explains. Tony and Bruce share a look.

"I thought I had weird friends" Tony mumbles.

"He's not my friend" Logan is quick to argue. "He's a situational ally at best" she offers and then sighs. "This is getting off track" she turns to Robbie. "Don't go looking for a way to bring them back" she warns her son. "You're not getting involved" Robbie looks down but nods, Bruce touches Logan's arm, she glances to him.

.....................

Bruce hands Logan a shirt as she sits on his bed, her fingers cling to the fabric.

"Are you sure you don't want me to sleep somewhere else?" she asks him, Bruce shakes his head and gives her a small smile.

"You know I don't" he assures her, she sighs and closes her eyes. "How bad is it, Logan?" he asks quietly sitting next to her. Her jaw trembles slightly before she starts crying. "It's okay" he whispers pulling her closer to him, pressing his lips to her head and rubs her back.

"It's not just Dean and Cas....it's Bobby, and Sam's taken off too, without a word....Robbie is the only person I have left...." she admits.

"And me" he adds. "You have me" he assures her. "You've always had me...." he brushes his hand over her cheek brushing away her tears.

"Dean's always been there for me, Bruce" she whispers. "I don't know how to......how do I do this without him around?"

"Logan, you are the strongest person I know" Bruce tells her. "And that was before all the monster stuff....." she sniffles and nuzzles into his side, his arm tight around her. "You'll be fine...." he tries to reassure her.

.........................

Bruce wakes to his bedroom door opening and then closing again, he reaches up with one hand to rub at his eyes whilst his other seeks out Logan but she lays sleeping on the other side of the bed. Bruce turns to see a mop of brown hair heading towards the bed, he smiles a little and watches as Robbie climbs onto the bed and then between his parents, Bruce chuckles a little and brushes the boys hair back.

"Can't sleep?" he asks quietly trying not to wake Logan. Robbie shakes his head.

"I sleep with mom..."

"Ah" he breathes.

"It's safer" Robbie mumbles. "With all the monsters" Bruce glances to sleeping Logan.

"Do you ever get scared?" Bruce asks.

"Sometimes" Robbie admits. "But it's okay....Mom will always protect me" Bruce smiles and touches Robbie's cheek. "She always have..." Robbie adds around a yawn.

"Get some sleep" Bruce whispers. "We can talk more tomorrow.....if you want" Robbie nods.

"Thanks, dad" Bruce swears his heart skips a beat at the title, a title he'd given up hope of ever having. He glances to Logan who is now watching him back, she smiles at him and rubs Robbie's back softly.