2.

Logan stands beside Coulson in the cabin, Dean is smiling down at his pie as Sam raises an eyebrow at Logan who is watching Dean. She has a feeling he hasn't listened to a word she's just said about why Coulson is here with her. She raises an eyebrow at Dean who looks to her.

"What is happening?" Dean asks around a fork of pie. Sam rolls his eyes as Logan crosses her arms over her chest.

"I've been....recruited" Logan answers glancing to Coulson who nods. "By Shield" Sam and Dean stare at her. "You know I am actually smart" she argues. "You remember that, right?"

"Are you sure that's what they are after?" Sam asks her. "And not the....."

"Your sister's abilities, they are not pertinent to the situation" Coulson tells them. "We have no need for them"

"Thanks" Logan offers dryly.

"I'm not saying they're not useful" Coulson corrects.

"But making people cry with my mind" Logan offers. "Yeah, I see your point, it's not really that useful"

"Hey, you'd be surprised how useful it actually is" Dean argues. "Interrogating someone, making them cry, usually makes them talk...or you know...turning someone on"

"He doesn't need to know what we use that for" Logan scolds Dean.

"Fair enough" Dean mumbles going back to his pie. "What about the leviathans?" he asks.

"Until you're back on your feet, we can't do anything" Logan argues. "Bobby's got his feelers out...and if I stay locked in the cabin with you two....I will kill you both so I am going....I just came to pack a bag" she heads into the back room, Dean and Sam both study Coulson who stands waiting for Logan.

"So...what sort of thing is going on?" Dean asks looking to his pie. "I mean for you to come for Low"

"Classified" Coulson answers. Dean studies him slightly.

"Is it dangerous?" Dean asks.

"No more so then your usual adventures" Coulson offers. Logan leaves the back room with her duffel, she hadn't unpacked, opting to just leave everything in one place. She never unpacks. Never in one place long enough to settle, so she doesn't bother trying. Logan sets her bag down before shifting closer to Dean. She leans closer to him.

"Oh...I got him to agree to delete our criminal records" Dean smirks and looks to her impressed. "Also that pie is on Shield" she pats his shoulder and moves grabbing her duffel.

"Be careful" Sam warns. "We still need you"

"You know me" she teases.

"Yeah, we do" Dean agrees. "You run towards trouble if you think it'll be fun" Logan opens her mouth to argue but then closes it and nods.

"But how many times has that gotten us out of trouble?" she asks.

"Never" Sam answers.

"Not even once" Dean agrees with a smirk, Logan chuckles and shakes her head.

"Are you ready to go?" Coulson asks, Logan nods and looks to Sam who nods.

"Yeah" Logan answers and then leaves with Coulson.

"Wow" Dean states and shares a look with Sam. "Free pie" he mumbles happily looking to his pie, Sam scoffs and shakes his head.

"It would have been free for you anyway, Low would have paid for it" Sam points out, Dean looks thoughtful before nodding.

..............

Logan watches a video of Captain America play on the tablet in front of her, Coulson watching her intently, both of them on a quinjet heading towards the helicarrier. Coulson is waiting for something to freak her out. Everyone knows about Iron Man; that's nothing surprising. But the super soldier might just do it. She glances to him and then smirks sensing his confusion.