4.

In the Helicarrier detention section, Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by rigs. Fury walks up the control panel of the cell.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass" Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!" Fury closes the hatch. Points at Loki. "Ant" Then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap. "Boot" Loki smirks.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me" Loki comments.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you"

"Oh, I've heard" Loki looks into the camera.

...................

In the briefing room, Bruce, Steve Rogers, Thor, Natasha Romanoff, Maria Hill and Logan watch on the monitor Loki getting interrogated. Bruce looks at the monitor, intently. Logan appears bored.

......................

"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki asks Fury.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did"

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is" Loki counters smirking away to himself.

"Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something. Fury walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking.

..........................

Steve watches until the monitor goes black. Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn apart. They all just stand and sit there in stunned silence. Finally it's Bruce that breaks the silence.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce asks.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve asks looking to the God of Thunder.

"He has an army called the Chitauri" Thor answers. "They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract"

"An army? From outer space?" Steve asks.

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for" Bruce offers.

"Selvig?" Thor asks.

"He's an astrophysicist" Bruce explains for him.

"He's a friend" Thor corrects.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours" Natasha informs them.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him" Steve offers. "He's not leading an army from here"

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him" Bruce offers, Logan smirks a little and looks down trying to hide it.

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother" Thor scolds.

"He killed eighty people in two days" Natasha tells him.

"He's adopted"

"Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Logan asks looking up.

"It's a stabilizing agent" Tony Stark offers as he walks in with Coulson, he turns to Coulson. "I'll fly you there. Keep the love alive. Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD" Tony makes his way to Thor and pats his arm. "No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing" Tony turns back to the room. "Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants" he turns around again and looks around. "Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did" Tony covers his eye, looks around. "How does Fury do this?"