25.

Logan frowns as she leans up, a shrill ringing echoing from somewhere in the room. She looks around and lets her eyes scan over the box of crap she has, crap because it is mostly things she's too sentimental to get rid of. She grabs the box pulling off the lid, her eyes widening.

"Oh" she breaths finding the ringing cell phone. She has no idea why she kept it. Maybe on some level she hoped this day would come. Bruce's name is flashing on the screen. Reaching out to her. She takes a deep breath and answers it. "Hello?" she asks.

"Logan?" She relaxes slightly hearing 'his' voice. The effects of him instantly soothing her.

"Bruce" she whispers looking around to make sure no one else can hear her. "How did you find this number?"

"It's your old one..." he answers. "It is still in my phone" he admits. "I just....I don't know, I just wanted to talk I guess, is that okay?" his voice almost fades to a whisper by the end.

"Yeah, it's fine" she assures him. "How are things with Tony?" she asks

"You know...interesting" he answers. "Crazy some days...he's so...unfocused"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Stark didn't have some form of ADHD" she comments glancing to Robbie as he pushes open the door. "At least you get to do what you love" she tells Bruce.

"Yes, yes, I do....It feels like it's been so long since I had the chance to use lab equipment like this" he gushes. "Let alone working with someone, you know?" he asks her softly.

"Yeah" she breaths a little and raises an eyebrow at Robbie.

"Uncle De is hogging the tv remote" Robbie complains, Logan shoots him a look. "And Uncle Sammy is laying on the floor"

"I'll be there in a minute" she offers, Robbie wrinkles his nose and walks away, Logan turns her attention back to the phone. "Sorry, Bruce" she tells him.

"Are you busy?" Bruce asks her.

"No, it's just my son" she answers.

"You...you have a son?" Bruce whispers softly, she hums her affirmation. "His father?" Bruce asks, Logan closes her eyes and then sighs.

"Not around" she answers. "It's not his fault, he doesn't know that I was....He left before I found out" she shakes her head. "He doesn't know"

"I'm sorry" Bruce offers. "To do that by yourself"

"I didn't" she argues. "I had Sam and Dean....I wasn't alone...I mean, yeah it wasn't easy...but I managed. My son is the most important person in my life" she admits. "He's not in the books, he's not even technically registered as....alive. I did everything I could to keep him safe, to keep him hidden, you have no idea how vengeful monsters can be when they want to be"

"You're both safe though?" he asks her, worry lacing his voice.

"As safe as can be...." she answers with a shrug. "I make do with the life I live"

"A life you never even wanted to be part of" he reminds her. "You used to talk about how you never wanted to be part of your family's business"

"People change" she argues. "Things change...." she moves towards the door to the room to check on Robbie and her brothers. Sam is, for some reason, laying on the floor, Dean is sat on the couch watching tv and Robbie is in his lap trying to wrestle the tv remote from his hands. She shakes her head and moves back to the bed. "How was your Christmas?" she asks sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Quiet, nothing new there" he answers. "Though I had dinner with Pepper and Tony....which was nice, you?"

"Quiet too" she offers. "We're not really a holiday's type of family" she admits.

"Really? Cause I remember we had a good couple of Christmases" Bruce reminds her.

"That was different" she whispers actually blushing being reminded of their time together. "We ate Chinese food in bed and watched It's A Wonderful life in our underwear.....don't really think that counts as Christmas" his chuckle is something so strange, something she hasn't heard in such a long time that it startles her slightly. He settles slightly.

"Those were the best ones to me" he admits, his voice soft, lulling, quiet almost.

"Bruce" she whispers, a slight warning to her voice. Bringing up memories is not how she wants to spend the day.

"I'm just saying" he assures her. "It wasn't...bad"

"No" she agrees. "No, it wasn't....none of it was bad, Bruce" she adds softly. "It was....epic" she can hear his smile through the phone. "While it lasted" she adds sadly. "Hey listen" she starts. "Will you see if Tony knows a Dick Roman?" she asks. "And if he does, tell him to stay away from him, that man is a monster, a leviathan, okay? He eats people"

"Logan" Bruce starts.

"I'm serious, Bruce" she is quick to interject. "We're working on finding something to kill them...but they're pre-biblical monsters and we're stuck, just warn Tony"

"'Kay, I will, I'll tell him" Bruce assures her. "Be careful, okay?" he asks of her.

"Of course I will" she answers. "Goodbye, Bruce" she pulls her phone back and hangs up and closes her eyes before she hears her brothers and her son arguing in the next room. "Of course" she mumbles and stands to join them.

....................

Robbie laughs, truly laughs for the first time since Bobby's death weeks ago now. Sam has a hold of him as Logan sits on Dean's back holding him down to the floor, the tv remote held above her head. Arguing over the remote seems so mundane for them, but the way it's cheered the boy up, they'll argue about it everyday if it works. Logan holds out the remote to Robbie who wiggles free of Sam and takes it from her.

"There you go" she comments and then jumps up off of Dean who groans and turns onto his front. Sam ruffles Robbie's hair and takes a seat, Robbie changing the channel as he sits on the floor. Logan and Dean share a look, he smiles a little, eyes not really in it but he's trying. She helps him up and lets him hug her. A moment his emotions take over before it is gone. He pulls away and walks into the room he's claimed, Sam and Logan share a look, she shrugs a little, they're all dealing with Bobby's death in their own way.