0.6

Fabian fiddles with the chain around his neck as he and Sebastian wait for the traffic light to turn green again, zoned out a little from both jet lag and his own thoughts. His attention is diverted back to the other male in the car when Sebastian glances over at him while slipping his hand into Fabian's lap to grab his free hand.

"Are you nervous?" The Romanian actor asks while keeping an eye on the lights and his other hand on the steering wheel. "You've basically already met them. Plus, you saw Robert yesterday when he picked us up."

Fabian offers him a small smile as he squeezes Sebastian's hand in reassurance. "No, I'm not really thinking about that."

"Then what are you thinking about?" Sebastian asks as the light finally changes and they continue their way to the Marvel studios to start the first day of filming. "Worrying about Joey back at the house?"

"No," Fabian chuckles, "Just wondering what to expect other than your castmates. It's not every day the Russos let a stranger come to set so there's bound to be rules for me to follow."

Sebastian makes a noise of agreement. "Everyone has rules on set - even us actors."

Fabian fiddles with the ring hanging on his chain before rolling his head on the headrest to look at the older male when something springs to mind.

"Seb, you told me to remind you to take your ring off before we got to set."

He watches the Romanian glance down at the band on his finger before nodding that he heard what Fabian said.

"With the number of times that I've forgotten that I'm wearing it in public, I'm surprised that nobody has picked up on it yet." Sebastian talks while manoeuvring the car into his parking space since they appear to have reached their destination.

Fabian makes a soft sound of acknowledgement, lazily taking his seatbelt off before sitting back and watching Sebastian pull the ring off his finger and place it on a chain of his own which he hides under his shirt, similar to the way Fabian does. The younger male briefly thinks back to the early days when watching Sebastian hide the ring would hurt and wonders to himself when it stopped hurting and just became part of his life.

He shakes off the thought, picking up his lightweight backpack from the footwell to bring inside with him. He turns his head to face Sebastian again when the Romanian speaks quietly.

"I'm sorry that we're still hiding after so long but I promise that one day I'm going to flaunt you to the world like I've always wanted to." His words make Fabian realise that Sebastian is aware that he was watching him just now as he hid the evidence of them existing.

"Don't worry about it," Fabian smiles, leaning over the central console and pressing a tender kiss to the actor's lips, thankful for the tints on the windows that are protecting them from prying eyes.

Sebastian's eyes slip closed as he returns the affection, cupping Fabian's cheek as they part and resting his forehead against the younger males. When he opens his eyes, he meets the light brown ones of Fabian, holding his gaze steadily as he speaks quietly into the space between them.

"I wouldn't be a very good husband if I didn't worry about you."

Fabian bites his lip to hold back the smile on his face, still to this day affected by Sebastian referring to himself or each other in such ways. "You're an amazing husband, I promise."

Fabian watches the smile break out on the Romanian's face before picking up his bag again and reaching for the door handle. "Let's go before we have another moment and you end up being late. I believe you have a literal army of castmates waiting for you."

He smiles to himself when he hears Sebastian laugh as the Romanian grabs his own belongings before meeting the younger male by the trunk of the car and locking the vehicle.

"It's not even a lie this time around."