5.5

@youngfabian: January 26th marks National Spouses day, so I'm choosing to share my thanks and appreciation of my other half with my followers

Dont forget to let your significant other know how much you love them today.
#nationalspousesday

💫
To my love,

You've been a part of my life for 14 years, my husband for 6 of those years as of this summer, and I still wake up every day wondering if this is real life - if I really am lucky enough to have someone like you in my life - and somehow it's true. Even now, you're sleeping right next to me but it still feels like a dream every morning.

You're a bad influence on me but I can't help but love every second of it because, without you to force me into all your crazy antics, I probably wouldn't have done half the things we've done together. I'm sincere when I call you my other half because I've never felt so complete until you stumbled your way into my life all those years ago.

I hate to sound cheesy but, I didn't believe in soulmates until I met you. I can't imagine my life without you in it at this point.

There's so much I could write here but the most important thing I want to say to you is this - thank you.
Thank you for always having my back.
Thank you for encouraging me to achieve my dreams.
Thank you for showing me the world in ways I never thought possible.
Thank you for your spontaneity and drive to explore.
Thank you for putting up with all the injuries I've brought upon myself.
Thank you for bringing light and laughter to my life.
Thank you for never giving up on me - even when I gave you countless reasons to.
Thank you for loving me.

Je t'aimerai pour toujours et toujours, mon amour.
💫

I am under no illusion that I may lose followers because of this picture but I'm tired of hiding who I am from those who have been there for me ever since my old account. I know that some people follow me because of my looks, and the reaction to the accidental reveal of my wedding ring was evidence enough that not everyone was going to be completely supportive of my happiness. But, regardless of all of that, I am happy and I'm sharing that reason with the world here.
|
(Comments on this post have been disabled)