0.8

To: Sebtastic 😍

Sebtastic 😍:
Are you busy?

Fabes 😉:
Not really. I was just finishing up the unpacking since we've been living out of suitcases for a few days now
Do you need something?

Sebtastic 😍:

I'm going to call you
I might have found you something else to do to help out here

(Sebtastic 😍 is calling you...) 
[ACCEPT] [DECLINE]

"What's up, Sebby?"

"The Russos want to talk to you. We might have a bit of a problem."

"Oh. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to let one of them explain."

(*Shuffling*)

"Hello, Fabian?"

"Yeah, I'm here. What's going on?"

"The stuntman for Captain America is out of commission right now and the other guy is held up on a project for the next 2 and half weeks so we need a temporary stand-in."

"That's tough but, where do I come into this? I'm not exactly a professionally trained stuntman or whatever."

"We aren't expecting you to be but, if you're willing to give it a try, we can get one of the stunt trainers to give you a crash course. The stunts planned for the time you would be standing in for are not particularly technical, we're just being overly safety conscious by not letting the actors do it themselves. You're visibly very fit so we have no doubts that you could do it."

"If I were to agree, when would you need me?"

"Well, now preferably as we have a stunt scheduled for later today and you'd need to have been over it with the stunt coordinators and trainers."

"Fine, nothing wrong with giving it a go. But, I'm going to need someone to pick me up because Sebastian took the car to get there."

"Thank you, Fabian. We'll sort everything out so someone can pick you up as soon as possible."

(*Shuffling*)

"Sounds like I'm going to see you soon."

"I suppose you will. Love you, Sebby."

"I know. Ditto."

(*Call end*)