3.0

Fabian makes himself comfortable, leaning against the front of the sofa with his legs stretched out under the low coffee table in front of him, before pressing the record button to start the Instagram livestream and pushing the tablet back to get a good view. He gives it a moment to load properly and to let people actually tune in, occupying his time by posting on his story that he's doing a livestream right now and replying to some of his friends from New York that have texted him to check-in throughout the day. With that done, he looks up to the camera and waves to everyone that has tuned in so far, switching back to Instagram and bringing up the comments on the livestream so he can read them.

"Hi, guys! I hope everyone's doing good," He properly greets the viewers, smiling as he sees the responses coming through in response. "I'm not allowed to do much for a few days and it's been a long while since I did one of these so I thought I'd give it a go." He shrugs, before showing his phone to the camera. "You guys probably have some questions for me so hit me with them - I have literally nothing else to do."

He hears Sebastian laugh at his overdramatic statement, smiling at the sound of the Romanian's laughter. Sebastian is in another room so Fabian doubts that the iPad's microphone would even pick it up.

"'When are you coming back to New York? We miss you!' I don't know, but probably soon if I keep racking up injuries here. Atlanta just clearly isn't for me." Fabian shrugs, though his smile gives away the fact that he's saying it all with good-natured amusement. "I love it here, and I've made some great friends within the Avengers cast, but I've got to keep my own health in mind. But, I miss home too."

He takes a second to scroll and find another question before reading it out again. "'How many tattoos do you have?' I have 5. But, I have some plans and sketches for more, I just haven't gotten around to having them done yet."

Fabian looks up as Sebastian makes an appearance, tucking his chain under his shirt before getting into view, reaching over the back of the couch and running his fingers through Fabian's hair, tugging on the strands to get the younger male to tip his head back to look at him. "Not anytime soon, you won't be. You're healing and getting back to 100% health before you're even allowed to contemplate it."

Fabian laughs, turning his attention back to the livestream. "See what I put up with, guys. The overprotective side of Sebastian comes out whenever I manage to get myself injured."

Sebastian rolls his eyes before going back to whatever he was doing in the kitchen before he came over to crash Fabian's livestream, the younger male watching him slip back out of the room before paying attention to the comments coming in. Since there are some shorter questions coming in, he decides to quickfire them.

"'Where are you originally from?' Burlington, in Ontario, Canada."
"'Do you have a job?' I do. I own a martial arts school. So, I get to teach people something I love and put up with tons of paperwork."
"'Where is Joey?' Somewhere around here. Probably with Sebastian, begging for food while Seb cooks dinner for us."
"'Can you cook?' Yes, but Seb and I take turns so there are no individual chores."
"Why did you move to New York?' Better job opportunities. That was before I started my own business, though."
"Would you ever get another dog?' Maybe. We've talked about getting Joey a canine companion before."
"'Do you have any siblings?' A half-sister."

He reads the next question aloud, only really taking in the words as they leave his lips. "'Why did you originally leave social media?'" Fabian pauses at that one, contemplating how he should answer it. After a slight hesitation, he chooses to go with the truth. "Everything was stressing me out, both in my day-to-day life and online; the pressure I felt to post and interact with everyone that wanted my attention online just got to me and started affecting my relationships with people - something that you should never let happen. I'd also get a lot of DMs from people that crossed boundaries as well, stuff that I can't even repeat or show because it was just that bad - a lot of R-rated stuff. So, I made the decision to delete everything and walk away for my own mental health."

Joey jumps into his lap just as he finishes speaking, making Fabian laugh as the small dog offers his owner the toy in his mouth without letting Fabian actually take it from him. He picks Joey up, holding him against his chest with his left arm while using his right to help him move to get more comfortable. He kisses Joey on the head, apologising for jostling him around, before letting the dog settle in his lap again as Sebastian comes over to join him again. The Romanian takes Fabian's phone to read the comments so the younger male is left to try and catch any of the fast-moving comments on the tablet, after taking a moment to reposition it to show them both, since Sebastian has yet to read any out for him to answer.

"'Sebastian's here!' Yes, he is. For now." Fabian responds to the comment he just about manages to see before it disappears into the abyss of comments coming through, nudging Sebastian with his shoulder.

The older male smiles, before turning the phone in his hand to show Fabian a question as he reads it out to him. "'Are you dating Elizabeth Olsen? People have been talking about it ever since she posted you on her account.' Tell us, Fabe. Are you dating my co-star?"

Fabian laughs, shaking his head straight away. "No, I'm not dating Elizabeth. We literally just had one lunch together and then I came back here to work and she went back to set. Nothing juicy to gossip about there."

Sebastian nods, back to reading scrolling for questions. "If it wasn't for her, then I doubt he would have taken a break from work that day."

"Yeah, I get so focused that I kind of need people to force me out of that mindset for a moment to remind me to look after myself - to eat, drink and just take a breather. I guess I'm a bit of a workaholic once I start working on paperwork and stuff."

Sebastian squints as he reads a comment before tapping Fabian's upper leg, out of sight of the camera, as he shows the younger male the question he just found. It's about his choice of jewellery today, in particular, his chains and rings. Fabian reads it mentally before motioning Seb to continue scrolling without commenting about it or acknowledging the question for now.

"Someone asked if I'd get another dog earlier," Fabian changes the topic.

"Oh?" Sebastian glances at him.

"Yeah. Apparently, we're not the only ones to think that Joey could use a canine companion from time to time."

Sebastian chuckles. "If it was a 'from time to time' thing then we could have made Chris bring Dodger. This is more of a 'we both want to go out but feel guilty about leaving Joey on his own' thing."

"This is true."

With that, Sebastian finds another question and redirects Fabian's focus back to the livestream.