5.0

Sebastian Stan Outed By Photoshoot?

Everyone invested in Marvel's Captain America movies will have glimpsed the aforementioned hunk, with his onscreen character, James Buchanan (Bucky) Barnes, having grown quite the following amongst fans and across social media

Everyone invested in Marvel's Captain America movies will have glimpsed the aforementioned hunk, with his onscreen character, James Buchanan (Bucky) Barnes, having grown quite the following amongst fans and across social media. But, more than a few hearts broke last night when Glamour dropped what they termed as "pre-edited, previously unseen" photos from a 2012 photoshoot with the star.
While Glamour seemed to be unaware of the uproar these photos would produce, fans were quick to bombard the magazine's social media with questions concerning one particular photo. The issue - A ring/band on the actor's ring finger.

Through research, we've been able to verify that, while this photo was one of the images actually used in the magazine's article for date night outfits, it was clearly edited as there is no ring visible at all in the final product; or, in any of t...

Through research, we've been able to verify that, while this photo was one of the images actually used in the magazine's article for date night outfits, it was clearly edited as there is no ring visible at all in the final product; or, in any of the other photos, in actuality.
While some fans were vocal about how heartbreaking they believed this image to be, others were quick to attack Glamour for photoshopping the image to begin with and, also, quick to question whether they can trust that any of the photos are actually unedited. However, there was a small group of fans who were asking the real questions.
Is Glamour at fault? Or, did the actor's management call for the image to be edited to remove his ring?

Regardless of who is to blame, we'd like to hope that the truth will come to light soon, and clear up this whole air of speculation and rumor. In the meantime, tell us what you think in the comments -
Is Sebastian Stan really off the market?
Or, is this another publicity stunt by his PR/management?

------------------------------------------
Don't forget to check out our other articles:

Married again?! Celebrities who've married multiple times

Dr. Strange - What The Critics Are Saying

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's ADORABLE selfie with baby daughter