3.8

"Everything okay?"

Fabian jolts back to attention at the sound of his partner's voice directing a question to him. It takes him a second to formulate an answer, absently wrapping his arm around Sebastian as the Romanian joins him on the couch and makes himself comfortable against his side.

"I'm okay - just lost in thought."

"About?" The older male prompts, slipping his hand under Fabian's shirt and rubbing comforting circles against the warm skin underneath as he ducks his head and presses gentle kisses to his partner's shoulder.

Fabian is quiet for a while, debating how to word his thoughts and wondering how Sebastian might react. The Romanian claims not to be the jealous type but Fabian knows better. Sebastian does have a jealous streak, it's just well hidden. "Elizabeth texted me last night asking me out to dinner. She thought our lunch during filming was a date and wanted to continue it."

Fabian tightens his grip around the Romanian as he feels Sebastian tense as soon as the words leave his mouth. The older male lifts his head with a blank look on his face, although his eyes are growing increasingly stormy, trying to catch Fabian's eyes. "My castmate, Elizabeth?"

Fabian nods with a resigned sigh, suspecting where this conversation is about to head from Sebastian's tone alone. There's also no need to vocalise or expand on his answer since it was a simple yes or no question.

Sebastian pulls away from him, although Fabian was expecting that so he doesn't try to stop him, turning to face him and give Fabian his full attention now, no distractions. Fabian can see Sebastian's mind working as he stares down the younger male, probably looking for any suspicious reactions. Fabian isn't mad at Sebastian's suspicions since he'd probably be the same if their situations were reversed.

"She thought I might be interested in her too when I agreed to the lunch even though I explicitly stated that it was just a break from work for me, nothing more. When I turned her offer of dinner down, she got a little persistent; talking about how I was leading her on and that I shouldn't turn her down for no reason, that I should at least give her a chance first with an actual date." Fabian reaches out for his husband's hand, releasing the tension in his shoulders when Sebastian lets him take hold of his hand and link their fingers. "She actually said that I needed a legitimate reason to turn her down so I told her the truth - that I'm married and could never even imagine cheating on the person that holds my heart because it's true. I can't even think about cheating on you, Seb. You're it for me; I gave you my heart all those years ago and you've had it ever since. You always will."

Sebastian ducks his head at the confession before using their linked hands to bring Fabian closer, pressing their lips together in a loving kiss that is only slightly tinged by possessiveness. "I love you too." He mumbles, their lips brushing as he refuses to let Fabian move back again even though the younger male isn't making an effort to do so. "Don't hide things from me, iubi. Why didn't you tell me yesterday, or earlier today?"

Fabian shrugs, averting his eyes from the intense look in Sebastian's eyes. "I didn't know how you would react since it's somebody you know. When it's a stranger, I know you'll brush it off but this was one of your friends. I don't want you to get angry with her because it was just a misunderstanding." Fabian presses their foreheads together as he cups the Romanian's jaw with his free hand, kissing his cheeks and jaw in multiple places as a subconscious attempt to get Sebastian to believe him. "I promise it was just a misunderstanding. Nothing happened between us, absolutely nothing. It was just lunch, no ulterior motives on my end." Fabian speaks quietly, holding on to Sebastian to keep him close.

He almost feels like he's holding his breath, the world coming to a standstill, as he waits for Sebastian's response. The older male seems to want to drag it out though as he stays silent, watching Fabian as he silently begs him to believe him. He ignores the whispered protests from the younger male as he pulls away completely and stands from the sofa, moving out of arms reach and keeping his back to Fabian as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"I believe you." He finally speaks, his voice clear in the almost silent room. "I don't like the situation but I believe you that nothing happened."

Fabian slumps against the back of the couch with his eyes closed, relief taking all the tension away. He jolts, though, when he feels Sebastian move closer and take his hand, pulling on the limb to get the younger male to stand up. "What?" He asks as he gives in to Sebastian's wishes, following him as the Romanian leads him through their home by his hand.

"You've been off all day because of this 'situation'," Sebastian states as they reach their bedroom, directing the younger male inside before leaning back against the door after shutting it, already having made sure Joey isn't in the room with them. "Your mind has been elsewhere the whole time we've been together, every single moment, even this morning when your mind should have been here with me, on everything I was doing and how it was making you feel." He speaks as he moves across the room, nudging Fabian back until the back of his legs hit the bed and he falls back onto the unmade bed. Sebastian smirks, taking in the view in front of him with a heated look in his eyes before pulling his shirt off and meeting Fabian's gaze. "You owe me. I want all of your attention, and I'm going to have it."

Fabian groans at the insinuation, sitting up to take his own shirt off and throw it away from the bed. With the offending object gone, he reaches out for Sebastian and smiles when his partner steps in to reach but his victorious smile soon melts away as pure, unadulterated lust takes over when Sebastian groans as he kisses and nips at the exposed torso in front of him. Fabian groans in protest when Sebastian pushes against his shoulders to move him away as he nips at Sebastian's hip bone, just above his waistband, but again does what Sebastian wants and leans back. He reclines back, leaning on one elbow and teasing himself with his free hand by slipping his own fingertips just under his waistband of both his sweats and his underwear, running them lightly over the sensitive skin underneath without venturing further down, as he waits for Sebastian's next instructions.

Sebastian is laidback most of the time so moments like this, when he's in a possessive, dominant mood, are Fabian's favourite moments to share with him. But, Sebastian's earlier statement is also valid - Fabian does owe him for letting his attention drift this morning while they were being intimate.

"You've got my attention," Fabian pauses, biting his own lip as Sebastian's lust-darkened eyes meet his and cause a spike of heat and lust to travel throughout his body. "But what are you going to do with it?"

"You'll see." Sebastian's word carry enough sinful weight that it knocks the wind out Fabian, causing the younger male to collapse back into the sheets with a moan before nodding to the older male that he consents to whatever his husband has in mind.

"Please."