1.5

To: Iron Stark 💡

Iron Stark 💡:
Seb, your friend was in an accident on set and they're taking him to the hospital
You two seem close so I thought you should know right away

Frosty ⛄:

Seriously?!
I knew something would go wrong today
Which hospital is he headed to?

Iron Stark 💡:
*Hospital name*
Let us know how he is

Frosty ⛄:
Thanks
I will.

-

Fabian groans under his breath as he wakes up, taking a moment to catalogue his surroundings. He can feel the painkillers he's on making his mind a little fuzzy but it doesn't take much to realise he's in a hospital room. The grip on his hand lets him know that he isn't alone either. He turns his head slowly and bites back the dopey grin that almost takes over his face when he sees Sebastian seated in the uncomfortable hospital chair next to his bed, gripping his hand and fiddling with the case on his phone with his free hand, looking lost in his own thoughts.

"Are you going to say 'I told you so' or do I get a free pass from that?"

Sebastian jumps, obviously having not expected him to be awake yet, before rolling his eyes and smiling at the younger male. "I figured I'd let the drugs wear off a bit before I said my piece. Wouldn't want you to forget any of it because of painkillers making you woozy."

Fabian chuckles, "You're going to be waiting a while then." 

They fall silent for a moment as Fabian rearranges himself a little to get more comfortable before he asks the first thing that came to mind. 

"How did you get here anyway?"

Seb sits forward, unconsciously tracing patterns into the back of Fabian's hand with his thumb. "Robert texted me that you got hurt so I made sure Joey would be okay before leaving. Evans apparently asked one of the crew to pick me up so they were waiting outside to bring me straight here. I'm under orders to call them to pick me up when I leave."

"Sounds eventful," Fabian shrugs, "You didn't exactly need to rush here anyway. They did x-rays and some scans and then set me up in here with some pain meds while they go over the results. The drugs must have made me fall asleep or something."

Seb nods, taking in the information. "Yeah, I guessed they did x-rays since the nurse at the front desk of this department handed me your necklace and rings once I confirmed who I am."

Fabian frowns, "Confirm who you are? Like you're not a semi well-known actor or anything."

Sebastian swats his arm, "You're only allowed specific visitors - namely, family or, in our case, your husband. Anyway, I doubt that the nurse I spoke to is going to go blabbering to anyone - she barely looked up and honestly still looked uninterested even when I introduced myself and my relation to you.  She probably thought I was joking." He shrugs to himself. "That or she didn't hear me."

Fabian makes a noncommittal noise before looking over as a doctor knocks on the door and peeks in, sending the pair a smile before stepping into the room and moving to check the charts on the end of the bed.