1.4

Fabian furrows his eyebrows, squinting at the time on his phone, as a round of knocks on the front door bring him to full consciousness. He pushes the duvet to one side, swinging his legs over the side of the bed before pushing himself to a standing position. He stretches on his way towards the bedroom door, picking up one of Sebastian's t-shirts on the way.

"Great guard dog you are," He grumbles to himself when he spots Joey curled up by Sebastian's feet on the foot of the bed.

He debates just ignoring the knocks as a figment of his imagination and climbing back into bed with his husband, who looks quite cute and cosy right now, before another round of knocking derails that plan.

"Alright, I'm coming. I heard you the first time." Fabian yawns.

He unlocks the door before swinging it open a little, running a hand through his hair and squinting at the person on the other side. "Can I help you?"

The young lady gives him a once-over, probably taking in his sleepy appearance made up of a major case of bedhead while standing barefoot in the doorway of the front door in only underwear and a shirt that's been stretched out through use by both of them and general rough treatment over the years, before she snaps her attention back up to his face. 

"I apologise for waking you, but are you Fabian?" He makes a noise of confirmation, rubbing his eyes, and she takes this as her cue to continue. "I work on the Marvel set and I've been asked to collect you and Mr Stan."

Fabian frowns, waving her in so that he can shut the door. "I didn't think Sebastian was needed until later. And why me?"

She gives him a polite smile, patiently answering his questions. "The directors changed today's filming schedule around unexpectedly and Mr Stan is now needed much earlier. As for yourself, I believe there is another stunt scene coming up which requires training and for you to gain experience with the wires and such so they asked me to collect you too. That way you can get as much time as possible working through the details and training before the actual day."

He nods to himself before giving the young woman a tired smile, motioning to the couch nearby. "Thank you; if you would be so kind as to wait here while I change and wake Sebastian to tell him the good news that he won't be getting a lie in today. I'll be as quick as I can. Please excuse me for a moment."

She laughs at his words before taking a seat while he turns and makes his way back to the bedroom. He has a very quick shower and brushes his teeth before changing into some sweatpants and a tank-top again, thankful that nobody expects him to dress up or anything since he's only doing training. He foregoes styling his hair as he'll probably just sweat out any product later, so he settles for towelling it dry and letting it lie flat. Fabian then kneels on the bed, nudging Sebastian.

"What are you doing?" He finally gets a response from the Romanian after a couple attempts.

"You have to get up," He continues when Sebastian starts to protest. "Apparently they changed the filming schedule so they need you earlier now. They've sent someone to pick us up, so get up and get dressed because they're waiting for us on the couch."

Sebastian groans, rolling onto his back and squinting at the younger male. "Can I get a good morning kiss from you before I start my day?"

Fabian smiles, using his arms to keep his balance as he leans down, kissing his husband, and barely holds back a grin as Sebastian responds eagerly.

"I'm so glad you're not squeamish about kissing first thing in the morning."

Fabian rolls his eyes before picking up Joey on his way out the door. "Shut up and get ready."

The door shuts on the sound of Sebastian's laughter.