1.3

Sebastian, Fabian and Anthony take a cab together, the Romanian paying the fare as they step out before Anthony can even reach for his wallet.

"I'm paying you back for that," Mackie states, pointing a finger at his co-star before they enter the club Evans texted them all to meet up at.

Fabian follows the two actors through a slight crowd before they go up some stairs that he notices are being guarded and into a way more quiet, less populated area. He stays close to Sebastian, leaning down to talk quietly to him. 

"Where are we right now? It's like we entered a different reality or world by coming up those stairs."

Sebastian laughs, "Yeah, the world of the rich. This is the VIP area - we can have our night out for a drink while still being able to hear each other and without risking encountering fans since nobody is allowed up here but us tonight."

Fabian stands up straight, shaking his head with a laugh. "The rich world is insane; I'd never fit into this lifestyle."

Just as he finishes talking, they reach the rest of their group that got here before them, seeing them already sipping drinks.

"I'm going to go get some drinks for us, you two go join them and I'll be right back." Sebastian pats both Fabian and Anthony on the back, taking some money for the drinks from Anthony when he insists on paying towards them, before turning to head towards the bar area.

Anthony drops down next to Chris while the girls of the group, Elizabeth and Scarlett, move to create a spot between them that they motion for Fabian to take and leave a space between Mackie and Tom Hiddleston for Sebastian.

"Well, don't you look good." Elizabeth comments, laying a hand on his bicep nearly as soon as he's sat down.

The guys laugh at his bewildered look before Chadwick leans forward and stage whispers to him. "Don't mind them, they pregamed too and we got here a little earlier than planned so they're already on their way to buzzed right now."

Fabian makes a face of recognition before replying shortly to Elizabeth. "Thanks."

Elizabeth doesn't move her hand from his bicep or really seem to realise that he's responded to her, so he turns his attention away from the women to watch out for Sebastian.

"So, what do you honestly think of the stuff we've filmed so far?" Renner asks, trying to include him.

"Seems like everyone has been having a lot of fun," Fabian shrugs. "I haven't been around every day but from what I've seen it looked pretty intense."

"Bet it was fun to be Captain America for a few minutes," Holland smiles.

"Oh, it's definitely fun to do stunts that could result in me falling on my face in front of the guy that plays Captain America on the daily." Fabian makes sure to show he's being sarcastic. "If I've learnt anything from the experience, it's that the shield is a pain in the ass because it throws off your balance or leaves you with only one free hand. Props to you, Chris, for dealing with that all the time."

The guys at the table laugh as Fabian pretends to doss his cap to the aforementioned actor, before Mackie cheers as Sebastian rejoins them with drinks for Mackie, himself and Fabian.

The group have a couple of drinks together, talking about anything and everything, and just generally having a good time together before Fabian leaves the group to go to the toilet. After finishing up and leaving the bathroom, he begins to make his way back across the club. Just before he reaches the bottom of the stairs to the VIP area, Fabian feels a hand grip his wrist, making him turn around.

"Hey, where are you going?" A quite obviously drunk young woman is the owner of the slender hand on his arm, her body swaying a little too much to just be from the heels she's wearing. As she goes to step towards him, she stumbles over her own feet and he catches her before she can hurt herself. "Oh, you're strong. I like a strong guy."

"Careful." He looks around, meeting the eyes of one of the guys guarding the staircase so regular clubgoers cannot go upstairs and motioning subtly to the girl he is quite literally holding up. Fabian lets out a sigh of relief when the guy nods, speaking into an earpiece.

"You look like a guy that knows how to move," She slurs, palming his arms and chest clumsily, probably under the impression that it's seductive but her drunkenness is making her very uncoordinated. "I think you should come and dance with me."

Fabian looks up at the balcony of the VIP area, seeing Sebastian, Chris and Renner watching him. Chris and Jeremy seem to be finding it funny while Sebastian looks a little concerned but mostly amused. At the woman's words, he snaps his attention to her.

"I think you've had enough dancing - in fact, I think it's time to go home and maybe sleep it off."

He avoids getting poked in the eye when she reaches up to shush him before he hands her off to a security guy that finally makes an appearance, carefully avoiding her attempts to hold onto him before darting up the stairs away from the incident. Once he gets upstairs, he heads back to the table, slumping in his seat and rolling his eyes to himself when Scarlett leans heavily on his shoulder while he fiddles with the ring on his chain.

"Everything okay?" Seb sits beside him, his arm around the back of Fabian's seat and leaning close to talk quietly next to his ear, both actions completely unnoticed by the rest of the group.

Fabian nods, resting the hand closest to Sebastian by the Romanian's leg, brushing the back of his fingers against the denim covered limb. "Just another drunk girl hitting on anyone without boundaries as usual."

Sebastian pulls a face, nodding in acknowledgement before leaning back in his chair, keeping one arm on the back of Fabian's chair and holding his drink with his free hand, listening in on the current conversation.