6.9

Sebastian Stan - BUSTED?!

(Sebastian Stan, pictured at the 2014 Captain America Civil War premiere)

Just months after coming clean about his marriage, paparazzi pictures taken today have made it clear the 34-year old isn't as committed to his marriage as he made it seem. Looks like Sebastian Stan was perfect for the villain role, after all.

Fans of the actor are likely to be heartbroken by the revelation that Stan doesn't seem to be as on board with settling down as his marriage would suggest - although, we acknowledge that there are going to be quite a few girls out there who will be happy to hear that he's still playing the market. He definitely isn't living up to the "sweetheart" picture that fans frequently paint him in.

Our sympathies are with his partner, though, as the news that Stan is far from being faithful to them has got to hurt

Our sympathies are with his partner, though, as the news that Stan is far from being faithful to them has got to hurt. Matters are made worse by the fact that he's not just stepping out on his marriage, he's stepping out on his marriage with another GUY!

Speculation about the actor's sexuality has been flying around since he first appeared on our screens in a gay role, however, the rumor mill went quiet when the actor announced in December that he's been married since 2011. Now, the possibilities are endless to explain just what the actor has got himself into now. But, it seems he's dug himself a rather deep hole to try and get himself out of, and we, for one, would love to know his explanation for this.

Send us your opinions, and we'll be sure to update you on this juicy new scandal once we hear more!

~~~

Don't forget to check out one of our other articles:

I, Tonya set to premiere in December - where to get tickets

Marvel still tight-lipped about newest Avengers film

Is love in the air for these two costars??