Her world

Finally Monday! A whole new day, a whole new week. The fog was still reigning upon our roofs but I decided today was going to be a good day! My shower taken, I was standing in front of my wardrobe to pick an outfit for today... How about this dark brown checked loose trousers, a little yellow tank top, my derbies and my usual coat? Yes! That's a good one!

On my way to class, I was admiring the landscape when a familiar voice called me:
-Y/n ! Wait!
-Maisie... Hi...
-Please don't be mad, I'm so sorry about this week end...
-Tell me you realized how stupid all of this was?
-Yes I do... It's just that... I don't and can't accept how perfect you are really!
-Oh please come on...
-Yes you are! Look at you! Perfect body, perfect features, perfect style! I mean, it's not THE style of the year but it suits you so well... Good grades, incredible mind, gorgeous boyfriend...
-Please stop Maisie you're making me nervous and by the way... Don't mention him...
-Why??? Is my perfect couple in danger?
-No we're not... I don't think we are... I don't know to be honest!
-Oh... Why? Are you still mad?
-Yes...
-Is there something else? I mean... Normally no one would stay mad for such a long time...
-I don't know Maisie... Can we talk about something else? And you? Why are you always so nervous when we talk about Harry?
-When YOU talk about him... Well...
-You secretly like him am I right?
-You're so annoying... I tried my best to hide it and still you see it!
-Maisie I just know you too well!
-Right.
-And so?
-And so what? We're friends, I can't break our friendship, that's the law!
-There's no law Maisie...
-But what if it works for a time and we break up and we ruin our friendship and the group?
-Who knows? If you don't try you can't know. You can't waist your time being afraid of what love can do... Dare!
She didn't replied. Her eyes did everything before hey landed on Harry coming to us.
-God I'm sorry for this week end, it was rubbish...
-Yeah exactly... But well, what is done is done right?
I said smiling, hitting his shoulder friendly before walking to class.
We were as usual the four of us sitting in the back, looking at the students coming in. I finally spotted Alycia. She was so cute! She hurried to sit in front of me, smiling and waving at me before taking her coat off.
-Milo I think your eyes will fall soon if you continue to stare at her like this!
-Shut up Potter!
-If you all want my opinion, I think she doesn't care about you guys...
Maisie said with a laugh in her voice.
-What do you mean?
-I think she likes you...
-Me? Oh please come on... No...
-Don't blush sweetie, I'd be flattered if a girl like her waved at me and cared about me the way she does for you!
-She's just a friend, simple friends feelings involved.
-Yeah...
The class went slowly but still, my papers started to be full of notes until the ring belled. Everybody hurried to get out.
-Y/n you're coming?
Harry said, still placing his jacket on his shoulders.
-No not today, I have to work with Alycia for the project!
-Sure! See you!
They all went away, Maisie winking at me, me answering with wide eyes.
-Shall we go?
-Yeah sure!
-Where are we going?
-Hum... I don't live far from here, we could go to my place, it's quiet!
She said with a smile.
-Yes great!
We walked together in a comfortable silence until she broke it.
-So... How is it with your friends?
-Good, they all came to apologize this morning... They're good people, it's just sometimes alcohol isn't the best recipe for a party...
-Great! Good to hear! And James?
-Well... He still tried to call many times but... I don't know...
-You should give him the chance to explain, he seems to be a good guy...
-Yes he is... It's just that I'm so disappointed, hurt and ashamed that... I can't for now, I still need time.
-Yes I see... Hope it'll get better!
-Yes...
Why did our words seemed so fake? Like if we both didn't want what we said.
-Here we are!
Alycia stopped to take her keys to open the door of the building. We climbed a staircase and we were there. She opened her door. It wasn't big but well put together. It was mostly white, not too much furniture. The kitchen was opened on the small living room lightened by little windows. Then I guessed the door on our left guided us to her room then bathroom. It was cosy, cute, the atmosphere made of few candles and flowers made me at ease, comfortable, relaxed.
-Please take your coat off! Feel like home! Do you want a drink?
-Hum yes! Why not?
-I have tea, coffee, water...
-Coffee! I think I'll need it.
-Okay!
She then prepared coffee for the both of us while I was taking off my things off my bag, placing it on the small table in front of the sofa.
-Hum do you mind if we go to my room? Wifi is better there and there's more space on the bed than here and it's comfy!
-Yes of course.
She walked in front of me with a tray in her hands with our coffee, placing it on her bed a little awkward.
-Take a seat!
She was indeed right, her bed was very comfy.
-So hum... Where can we start?
-I have no idea... It seems so large to talk about!
-I know right? Well... What did you find the most interesting about this book? What caught your attention?
I sipped my coffee, listening to her carefully, taking notes to what she said. I was focused. My hand was writing without any order what she said, my eyes watching her the whole process, sometimes looking at my notes. She was passionate, her hands were moving with the strength of the words, sometimes moving away the thin curves playing on her face. She had specific moves like looking at the ceiling when she got really into it, her feet tucking the cover, biting her lips before saying something new. I couldn't help myself but draw her. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her hands. She was all over my notes, capturing her words in another way.
-Yeah, I enjoyed a lot!
She concluded simply, her smile bright. My couldn't do anything else but smile back, still lost in her aura.
-What about you?
-Oh hum... It's similar, only few things change!
-Tell me then, please.
Her words were always delicate, caring. I felt myself melting over her voice. I then put my notebook on the bed next to me and exchanged with the cup of coffee almost cold.
-Hum before I start may I warm my coffee a little? It's almost cold.
-Yes it's in the kitchen.
I stood up and went there, serving me more coffee. As I was filling the cup, I felt my hands losing sensation, I let the cup of the counter with the rest, not knowing what was happening. My head was turning, I started to sweat all over my body, I felt all the energy leaving me.
-Alycia...
I said yelling in a whisper. I saw her silhouette coming, looking for me. I was sitting on the floor.
-Take me to the bathroom please...
My voice was weak, low. I felt her arms around me, dragging me to the bathroom.
-The toilets...
She let me there gently. She touched my forehead.
-God you're burning!
She went to water a towel to put it on my head but I already had it in the toilets, vomiting. She held my hair, carresing my back, whispering things. It was quickly over but I was weak, soaked in my own sweat not cold as snow.
-You have to walk me to your bed... Can you do that?
-Yes I got you!
She tried her best, laying me on the sheets. She looked for a blanket for me she quicklu found to put around me.
-Are you okay? What happened?
-I was calm, my heart was slow... I stood up to fast and it raced. It happens sometimes but it's okay.
-Are you sure?
-Yes don't worry... I'm sorry...
-No... Don't be...
Her voice was worried, her hand carresing my head, relaxing me. She placed herself next to me, sitting on against the wall, placing another pillow under my head. I felt myself leaving, sleeping wasn't avoidable on her bed, one of her hand holding my back and the other in my hair. It felt good. Too good.

I opened my eyes, the room was dark, only candles and few a lamp was lighting the room. I didn't recognize at first where I was until I saw her, sitting next to me, her glasses on, working that I assumed our project. Her hair were in a messy half ponytail, another blanket around her. I liked this, the atmosphere, the warmth, the lights, her. I took a deep breath.
-Hi...
-Hi...
Her voice was calm, warm, reassuring.
-How many times did I sleep?
-Two hours I guess.
-Two hours??? What time is it then?
-It's 6pm why?
-I have to go home, it's late, I have to cook and shower and it's quite far from here... And I feel dirty...
-Well... I was about the order food, I don't mind ordering for two! You can shower here so it's done, I'll give you clothes I don't mind!
-It's very nice from you but...
-But?
-No sorry I don't have an argument...
-That's a deal then! I'll drive you home after dinner is that okay?
-Alright, deal!
-Plus I want to be sure you're okay...
I smiled, still laying next to her.
-What food do you like?
-I don't care, I like them all!
-Okay! I'll later. Let me give you a towel and fresh clothes then.
She stood up to look in her drawers. She handed me jeans and a jumper then a towel.
-Hope it'll fit!
-I guess it will dolt worry, thank you!
-So, here you have everything you need and if you don't find what you need just look for it, I don't mind.
-Thank you, really...
She left the bathroom, going somewhere else while I was showering in a place I barely knew with someone I didn't know much as well. I could feel a part of me attracted to her in a different way, a way I never knew...

The evening was lovely, she put nice music in the background, the food was delicious. We shared a lot of things, she talked about her home, how different it was living in Australia and about different things like music, cinema, fashion... We had a lot in common and at the same time we didn't. She was an amazing person. I could already feel it few weeks ago but the more I spent time with her, the more I wanted. I wanted to know more, learn more, talk more, see her more.

She drove me home as she said. We sang the whole drive on our favorite songs until we were there.
-Yes it's here! Thank you so much.
She smiled and opened the door as I did. She joined me next to the door.
-Thank you, for everything! You're amazing! I'm grateful! Really!
-It's okay... It was my pleasure!
Her warm smile was warming my heart. She bent over to hug me. I hugged her back. It was a weird sensation to hold her, have her close. I felt some unknown feelings in my stomach before she let her embrace lose. I was a little shook but good. She smiled back again.
-Good night y/n! See you tomorrow.
Her voice was again calm and relaxing. She looked me one last time before leaving a kiss on my cheek, walking back to her car, leaving me here, on other planet. I found my keys and entered my place. I let my bag fall, exhausted, wanting to sleep until someone knocked at my door.
-James?

_______________________________________

Hey guys!
Wow what a long chapter! I got so into it! Sorry for that, hope you had the courage to read it haha 😊

Finally some interactions! Everything is getting faster now...

The next chapter will be updated on Sunday because of Christmas! Hope you'll like what's coming next...

Love you all, take care! Xx 😘